Chapter 4

You ran out the door and headed straight for your car, obviously hurt and in distraught. You stopped at the big house in front of you, taking a deep breath in, you knocked on the door.

Fidgeting with the zipper of the suitcase, the door opened.

Lilly: "Y-Y/N?"

Y/N: "Lilly, I'm really sorry"   *I said as I hugged her tightly*

Lilly: "hey, what h-happened?"

Y/N: "I'll tell you but can I come in?"

Lilly: "of course you can" *she moved aside and closed the door right after*

Lilly: "have you eaten?"

You shook your head "no"

Lilly: "I'll make you something okay?"

You followed her to the kitchen and started talking about everything Taehyung did.

Lilly: "Y/N I'm really sorry that happened to you, if you want you can stay here"

Y/N: "thank you!" *I hugged her tightly*

Y/N: "uh Lilly, I'm really sorry for the way I acted, I was just stressed*

Lilly: "it's okay" *she hugged me again*

~TIMESKIP~

It has been a few days since you've been staying with Lilly. Taehyung constantly texted and called you, you were obviously fed up.

You were currently walking to your car, finally finished with your classes for the day when...

Taehyung: "Y/N!"

You started to walk faster

Taehyung: "Look...." *he grabbed my arm*

Y/N: "Leave me alone Taehyung!!*

Taehyung: "just hear me out!"

Y/N: "I don't want to listen to you! I've had enough! You're pathetic! No wonder your parents left yo-"

Before you could finish, he grew angry and took a needle out of his pocket injecting it into your neck

Taehyung: "You could've avoided this, and let me speak"

He picked you up and carried you to his car.

~4 HOURS LATER~

You woke up......wait, you knew this place

Y/N: "Taehyung!!!! LET ME OUT!!!" *you were in the basement....*

Suddenly, a foul smell struck your nostrils

w-what? You looked around....

Y/N: "KIM TAEHYUNGGG!!! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!"

There were 3 dead bodies.....laying lifelessly on the cold, concrete ground

You started breathing rapidly, the door opened revealing Taehyung smiling down at me from the top of the steps.

Taehyung: "having fun baby?" *he smiled devilishly*

Y/N: "Fuck you"

Taehyung: "oh I'd love to, just give it a little more time babe"

Y/N: "I want to-"

Taehyung: "we'll have fun later"                                                  

He slammed the door shut, leaving you to rot with 3 dead women inside here....

An hour after, you heard screams....screams of agony, fright. you tightly shut your eyes and covered your ears, rocking back and forth               

It's been a few days since you're here......I've barely eaten or drank anything. Is this what he wanted? Is this what he enjoyed? I was lost in the maze of my mind, I was hallucinating. People in the corner of the room spat harsh words at me, they mocked me, yet....no one was there. Maybe I'm going crazy? Maybe they were the dead girls? I was a slave.......mentally 

He came...... He opened the door and walked down the flight of stairs towards me. The knife in his hand scared me, yet I didn't have the energy or will to scream.....Is it even worth it? Am I not getting out of here? He lifted you up and carried you to an unfamiliar room, I let him do whatever he wanted. His arms strapped mine to a large metal table, tears falling from my eyes, sobs quietly leaving my mouth. What was he gonna do? Is this how I die? 

Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok

~END OF CHAPTER 4~