Chapter 11

Y/N sighed as she threw a pebble in the river, trying to calm herself. Gloomy eyes, dark under eyes, pale skin, frail body.....no one could've recognized the person she's become, not even herself. Looking across the water, she saw a hand peeking out of the bushes.

Curious...she walked up to it and what she saw had hot tears running down her face

It was.....Lilly

Y/N busted into tears and started shaking Lilly's body

Y/n: "Lilly! Get up....please" she said as she couldn't stop crying

Y/N got up and walked to a nearby motel

As she sat on the bed, she cried her eyes out, she felt helpless. Her breathing was uneasy and she couldn't stop thinking about Lilly but mostly Taehyung....would he find her? Would he kill her? Would he stop?

Taehyung's POV

Me: "m-mother?"

My gaze sharpened

Me: "mother i-is that you?"

come here my sweet boy~

I walked towards the pale woman with long brown hair. She had a nefarious smile on her face. I embraced her and laid my head on her chest, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

kill her for mommy 

As I was about to speak, she disappeared....again I was left alone but I had to listen to my mother, she was right after all. Y/N never loved me.......she used me, now I'll make sure mother get's what she wants.

As I walked further into this house, I found the finger of the one and only, Park Jimin. I dragged it across the wall and repeatedly said

Kill, kill,kill,kill

(A/N: Holaaaaa my loves!! I'm really sorry I haven't updated for some months, it makes me sad too, but I'm back but I don't know how long for!! I never got the time to finish this plus I kinda forgot so I'm sorry but here's chapter 11!!!! It's short ik but I promise the next chapter will be longer. Btw, Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you enjoy it and eat a lot <3 BYYEEEEE)