Nobody That I Used To Know

Jack Pov

   I woke up in the morning at 2:37 to get some coffee and do some paperwork because I didn't feel like sleeping. Once I got to the kitchen, I saw Reaper already making coffee, but he fell asleep on the ground! He looked suprisingly peaceful while lying on a cold tile floor covering himself with the clothes he wore yesterday plus a baby blue blan- right as i thought that, I looked at the coffee pot and saw it was ready. I got two cups down and filled them so there was only a bit left. I thought about giving it to Torbjourn, so I left some for him. "Boo!" I heard a soft voice say behind me "Looks like Reaper got too tired" It was Ana Amarie. One of the only members who used their real name unlike Doomfist or Sombra.

After about 20 minutes, somebody with a high fever woke up from sleeping on the ground with yesterdays clothes and a baby blue blanket. If you guessed it was Ana, no. But, if you guessed it was Reaper, then ya, you sucseeded. He sat onto one of the benches and dunked his head into his coffee. Since me and him were the only ones in there, he asked me "Under the mask..." I guessed he wanted for me to take off my mask. "I'll take off my mask if you take off your's. Ok?" he agreed. Now I would get to see his face! "3...2...1..." I took off my mask and so did he.  

Idk if this is too short, but im short too (and in need of a healthy sleep schedule.

                                                            -Author chan