Bath Time

Some fluff I guess
Gabriel's POV

It was early on the morning when I realized "I haven't bathed for a couple days." I woke Jack up and started up a bath. We all had one bathroom in our rooms.

I had finally gotten Jacky up when he agreed to take a bath. I had already told him I'd be in the tub with him so yeah. I put bubbles into the water so we weren't looking at eachothers. . . You know what's.

  I got into the tub first, rolling my head back at the warm temperature. Jack got in too. I could tell because he made a small splash sound while getting in.

  He too, chilled in the tub.

  "Sit in front of me." I demanded, pointing playfully with my finger. He blushed slightly, and sat in front of me, his back facing me. I rubbed his back softly, earning small groans and moans. I could tell he was embarrassed, because evrytine he did moan, or make any noise, he'd slightly tense up.

  After rubbing his back, I moved up to his shoulders. I rubbed those too, careful not to push too hard.

  3rd person

  They had both relaxed, and got out. Gabriel had gotten dressed quickly,  yet Jack was still applying some skincare that Gabe had bought, and previously recommend. Gabe sneakily had wrapped his arms around the taller man, kissing his neck softly. Of course, this caught Jack by surprise, so he ceased for a few seconds. While Jack had froze up, Gabriel decided it was a good idea to grab Jack's stomach and start tickling him. It was a good idea at first, but then Jack accidentally squeezed the lotion he was holding a bit too hard, and it went everywhere, as he pulled out a strong laugh. Gabriel ran away, showing that he wasn't gonna clean it up. He heard the front door of the room open and close, so Jack grabbed a towel to clean it up, immediately putting it in the washer down the hall, after he had dressed himself.

I felt like this chapter was embarrassing, bad, and disappointing,  so I rewrote it :D
-Author Chan from the FuTuRe!!!