The Last Date

Reapers POV

  *Time skip*

  After a long day of training, Jack and I went to our room. He looked into my eyes and said "I love you. ".I looked into his eyes fondly. " I love you too. " We layed down for a bit more.

"Gabe." Jack said as he sat up. "What?" I asked blankly. "Can we go out on a date?" He asked. I looked at him, and he was blushing. We had already gone on multiple dates before, but now, he was blushing, but he had a look in his eyes as if he were planning something. "Sure. How about I pick you up tonight? " I asked. He nodded and looked away, still blushing. "Let's go to a fancy restaurant. How about the restaurant around the street?" He asked, still looking away. I said ok, and he left soon after. What was that boy planning?

Time skip!

  It was now 6:23. I had waited outside in my car. As I saw Jack approaching, I unlocked the car. He sat in the car, blushing madly. I drove over to the fancy restaurant that was a couple streets over. I even opened his door to be a gentleman! Once we got a table and went inside, we ordered some really nice food and ate, talking about some stuff occasionally.

  Once I finished my steak, he walked over to me. I was still sitting down confused. He got down on one knee and I felt my heart stop. He pulled out a ring case and said "Gabriel, " He continued "Will you marry me?"
I saw him look down and sweat. "Y-YES OF COURSE!" I yelled. I felt my heart turn into fire and beat as fast as it could, I thought I'd die! I pulled him up and kissed him.

Oof I haven't updated in a couple of weeks! Hope you like it! Updating more soon!
-Author Chan <3