Proposal

Jacks POV

  I had proposed to Gabe and thought my lover would say no, and we hadn't discussed it with the team. But, when I looked at him, he was super surprised. I was so glad he said yes. But, today we weren't worrying about the proposal. Gabe was worrying about what we were gonna do for lunch. He was sobbing in his bed, occasionally saying stuff like "No bread, no ham, no turkey, no NOTHING! " Then went back to throwing a tantrum.

  Eventually, I walked out of the room that was filled with angry man energy. I went to the kitchen and waited to see if anyone would volunteer to make food. I sure as hell knew nothing about cooking. I looked into the fridge, and saw milk, eggs, and some other usual stuff. Well, at least Rein wouldnt cook for us. Last time he did, he almost wrecked our kitchen! I chuckled at the recent thought and went to the locker room. I was the only one there, which was not surprising. I woke up really early- 3 AM type early- and I'd shower and get ready for the day after. Lately, it has been very quite, as if a lot of crime had died down. It was nice.

Welp, as they say, 'The quieter, the better'

Sadly, right as I said that, I heard Jamison, Mei, and Lucio screamed. I walked out of the locker room and saw them screaming because Jamison thought that the random hog in the house was Mako. I then realized that Mei and Lucio must have been pranking him, because they were trying not to giggle. I looked up and saw a shadowy figure above all three.
I did not want to see what happened next.

Hey guys, I really admire you for being here until the end- even the people who don't read my messages at the bottom. B-but still! Thank you my dear... Readers?
-AuthorChan (∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol