Fluffy Stuff

Jack's POV

I saw Gabe heading to the room so I took my chance to do IT. I sneakily tip-toed into the room, waited for Gabe to take his jacket and shirt off, then hugged him from behind. "You scared me Jackie~" he said. He smelled like... just.... he smelled amazing. He has a handsome face and an amazing scent. He was just an amazing snuggle buddy too~ Eventually we plopped onto the bottom bunk ( my bunk) and gave eachother kisses all over the face. We cuddled for a bit. Then kissed some more. "Your so handsome Gabe~" I remarked "And your a lucky man to have me Jackie~" also, if you haven't guessed, we had our masks off. Who kisses with a mask? No. After our makeout session, we decided we would check out the movie room cameras. So we took out my laptop and went to check the living room camera. When we looked into it we looked immediately back to eachother. Gabriel then said " McCree is... gay?" I nodded to him and looked back at the camera of McCree and Hanzo making out while watching something. They then turned off the T.V and went to their room. The only thing that came out of my mouth was a simple "Oooooooooh".

After we went back to our room, we decided loom at the kitchen camera. And oh my we saw some stuff.  Sombra was singing a Spanish song that nobody could understand while kissing my daughter, Hana inbetween pauses, Junkrat who was having a piggyback ride on Roadhog while didnt complain, also Zarya was making out with Mei in the corner, along with Mercy and Pharah in another corner, Tracer and Widow were super drunk and- well you get it. Half the team were either drunk, making out, singing, seducing eachother, or all of those combined. Reaper asked me "How about we join in on all of that beer, whiskey and sexual aurau in the kitchen?" Wich I replied with a short little "Ya, I guess so."

We went into the kitchen and everyone stopped and stood in place- except for a very drunk Sombra who said "Dad! I just made out with his daughte-hic-rrrrrr" after Sombra did that, Junkrat came over and handed me and Gabe both a bottle and said "Get drunk." So we did that.