Dissaprove Approve

Ana's POV

It was 7 am and almost everybody was awake and in the chatroom there were so many people.

Hack3r: right now they are...

AmazingAim: respec their privacy!

Hack3r: okay GRANNY

AmazingAim:everybody go to sleep.

McReeeeeeeee: Awwwww

I went back to sleep. Yeah. Then, I checked the clock. Oh it's only 10 am... OH CRACKER ITS 10 AM! Then I realized oh wait. Today is break day. I was thinking about a lot of the people on overwatch. Then my mind drifted off to Reaper and Soilder 76. The question still lingered in my mind: "Is there anything they know that I dont?" and "Is there something between them?" I got put of bed and changed into something comfy. Next, I left the room. Basic stuff I know. When I was going to make some tea, Reaper and 76 seemed kinda like... I dont know... like they had a secret. Once tea was done, I grabbed it and drank some. In the middle of drinking, I was pulled aside onto a room by somebody. Of course. The one and only Sombra. She didnt say anything. She just continued to type stuff into her computer than played a video. It was a video of Reaper and 76 with a side of Sombra. After I watched the video I said "Ok. So let me get this straight. Reaper = Gabriel Reyes and Soldeir 76 = Jack Morrison?" She just nodded still looking at the empty screen. "I-Is there anything between them?" I asked, wich she replied with a smirk "I thought you said dont go into people's business?"

It took me a while to get inspiration but I finally made another chapter! Also, I love tea- like LOVE it.
   -Author Chan~