1 intro

A boy, no younger than 17, walked alone through the darkened streets of Konoha. His long blonde hair blew with the wind. His face was set in a scowl as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. It was near midnight when his father kicked him out of the house, again. He left his home and headed for a small clearing on the outskirts of the town.

“Tch,” he kicked a medium sized stone from his path, not realizing he wasn’t exactly alone in the large field he had come to.

        “Well that wasn’t very nice.” a female voice, with hardly any emotion, spoke snapping the blonde haired boy out of his thoughts. He looked over to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair sitting on a blanket. She held the rock, the one he had just kicked, in her hand. She looked up at him with a blank expression which, for some reason, pissed him off. He even forgot about why he was out late in the first place

        He merely stared at her as she lifted herself from the blanket and handed him the rock back. “I do believe this is your rock.” she said holding it out for him to take. He stared at the strange emotionless girl and hesitantly took the rock from her hand.

        He cleared his throat before he spoke to her. “Why are you, a girl, out here, in the middle of nowhere, all alone?” he asked. “Ya know there are guys around here who would love to get their hands on a pretty girl like you.” he put the rock in his pocket and crossed his arms over his chest.

She mimicked his actions. “I could ask you, a boy, the same question.”

Suddenly he remembered why he was there in the first place and looked away, a scowl present on his face. “It’s none of your business.”

        “Your parents kicked you out of your house because you, obviously, did something to upset them.” a small smile found its way to her face as a priceless look formed on his.

"How did you..." he trailed off, staring at her with a look of pure bewilderment.

        "Your appearance alone screams troublemaker. That and earlier today I saw you and an older man, who I assumed was your father, take you from the police station. He did not look very happy.

"Tch," he looked away.

        “Nailed it.” you thought to yourself. Something inside you clicked at that moment. Even though this troublemaker put on a tough act, he was suffering and you wanted to help him.

You stuck out your hand, like you had seen so many others do before you. “(Y/n).”

        Deidara stared down at your hand for a little while. You stood there waiting for him to shake it. Instead, as expected from a troublemaker, he turned his back and walked away. “Deidara.”

        He kept walking when his feet suddenly stopped. He turned around only to find that the mysterious girl, you, had disappeared along with the blanket on which you had sat.

        Neither you nor he realized that that small encounter had would change his life forever. But was it for the better or worse?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
A/n
This was more of an introductory chapter.
This story is also being rewritten.