Chapter two: Scarlet's speech

''So ... you're the daughter of king Edmund?'' Scarlet gave a nod and a soft hum, confirming the question that the prince had asked.

''Than how are you like ... sixteen?'' 

''I'm eighteen, thank you very much. And because I age just as my father ages.'' Caspian gave a slight nod, not fully understanding how the age thing worked, but he decided not to question it. He knew better than that. For the small amount of time he had get to known her, he caught on that the girl did not like to be questioned on things. 

--------Narnia--------

''You're almost there Your Majesty!''

''Where is King Edmund!?'' As his wife was currently giving birth to a lovely baby girl, who would grow up to be just like him. King Edmund was racing with his brother and sisters, landing closely to a street lantern.

As Lucy began to ran, her siblings followed her, not knowing that they would fall through the magical wardrobe that brought them to this land 15 years ago. Pushing, pulling and falling on their faces. The Pevensies looked around them, they were in the same room they were 15 years ago. They were back to being children.

Right as the Pevensies hit the floor, Edmund's wife brought a child into the world. Princess Scarlet was born that night, and would grow up, leading an army. 

--------Narnia--------

Later that night, Scarlet had called up a meeting with the entire Narnian army. She had decided that she shouldn't be the only one who was going to make the decisions in the camp. She may have been their princess, but she did not rule a dictatorship. Her army was a democratic. 

''All that horn proves is that you have stolen another thing from us.'' Nikabrik shouted from out of the crowd, looking at the Telmarain prince. 

''We didn't steal anything.'' Scarlet herself scoffed at that, she may have found this guy a little bit less worse than the other Telmarines, but he was not a saint, not even close to one. All narnians started to shout at him until Scarlet raised her hand to her mouth and whistled loudly.

All heads turned to their princess as she walked in front of the so called prince. ''I'd like to hear what my people say you have stolen from us.'' Pointing with her hand to one before some began to answer.

''Our homes.''

''Our land.'' 

''Our freedom.''

''Our villages.''

''Our lives!'' someone called out very loudly, making Scarlet step away from the prince and cross her arms over her chest, staring at the prince.

''You hold me countable for the actions and crimes of my people?'' Caspian asked, looking more at Scarlet than at the narnians. She shrugged as someone else began to yell, Nikabrik.

''Accountable and punishable.'' 

''Ha, that is rich coming from you dwarf, or have you forgotten that it were your people who have fought along side the white witch?'' Reepichieep spoke up, pointing his sword at the dwarf as he waited for Scarlet to call the word of killing someone. He never did so without her permission, still very loyal to the royal family. 

''And I'd gladly do it again if it would rid us of those barbarians.'' 

''Enough!'' Scarlet called out loud enough for everyone to become silent once more. ''I called this meeting to talk about Caspian. Not to bicker around and turn ourselves against one another. If we start doing that, than we might as well hand over our weapons and bow to them.'' 

''Yes, his people made mistakes, huge ones. But he wants to fix them, with one of them on our side, we may stand a chance. We all know that Narnia was in good hands when my father and his siblings were ruling over it. Sons and daughters of Adam and Eve.'' Looking at Caspian, she gave him a small smile. Blush creeping onto her cheeks. 

''Like it or not, the kings and queens may not be here, and we need a new king.'' Looking around as she looked at all of the faces surrounding her, all these people were counting on her, she was not allowed to make any mistakes. If she was wrong about him, then it could cost it everyone's freedom in her kingdom. 

''Who's with me!?'' 

''For Narnia!'

''For Narnia!'' 

Welcome back for another chapter, I hope you enjoyed this one just as much as the last one. If you did, please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe even a theory/suggestion for my story. I'll see you soon!

-X Violet's-library