Chapter one: Welcome home

Caspian came up to Lucy and draped a towel around her shoulders, smiling at her. "Thank you. --That was thrilling." Lucy commented.

"How in the world did you end up here?" Caspian asked as he wrapped an arm around Lucy's shoulders and they started walking.

"I have no idea." Lucy answered before Edmund called his name.

He smiled and walked over to his father-in-law and wrapped a blanket around him, "Edmund, great to see you again."

''Thank you ... where is she?''

''Don't worry, she is downstairs, she's a bit sea sick.''

"Didn't you call for us?" Lucy asked.

"No." Caspian answered, "Not this time."

"Well, whatever the case, we're glad to be here." Edmund said.

All the crew heard Eustace scream and Edmund groaned. They turned and saw Reepicheep on top of the screaming boy. Eustace threw Reepicheep in front of them.

"Reepicheep." Lucy smiled.

"Your Majesties." He bowed.

"Hello, Reep. What a pleasure." Edmund said.

"The pleasure is all mine, sir." Reepicheep replied, "But first, what are we going to do about this- this screaming antelope?" Eustance got up on his knees and pointed at Reepicheep.

"That giant rat thing just tried to claw my face off!

"I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs, sir." Reepicheep replied.

"It talked! Did you see? Did anyone just hear that? It talked!" Eustace exclaimed.

"He always talks." A sailor said.

"Actually, it's getting him to shut up that's the trick." Caspian joked.

"The moment there is nothing to be said, your Highness, I promise you, I will not say it." Reepicheep replied. Eustance started yelling about how he wanted to go home, "Perhaps we can throw him back." Reepicheep suggested.

Edmund seemed to think it over and Lucy swatted at him, "Edmund!"

Their cousin went over to some laughing sailors, "I demand to know where I am right now!"

"The Dawn Treader! The finest ship in Narnia's Navy." Scarlet answered, standing in the door frame. They had woken her up with all the noise. A minotour walked to the princess and helped her away, making Eustance faint.

The minotaur turned to Caspian, "Was it something I said?" Edmund smiled at his daughter as she walked to him, hugging him closely.

''Welcome home.''

Caspian smiled before going over to the steps and facing everyone, "Men, behold our castaways, Edmund the Just and Lucy the Valiant The Kings and Queens of Narnia."

"I look like a boy." Lucy's simple, unhappy statement was enough to make Scarlet chuckle. Having just tied her boots, the twenty-year-old looked up at her aunt, who was looking at her with a pout. Lucy got the room that Scarlet and Caspian had slept in, so he, Scarlet, Edmund and Eustace slept with the rest of the crew. Caspian never wanted to leave Scarlet's side, so they decided she'd just sleep in his bed with him.

"I think it looks great on you, Lu. You're really pretty." Lucy scoffed.

"You're always pretty. Just like Susan." Scarlet's head tilted slightly as she suddenly became concerned by her younger aunt's words.

"That is very false, you should see me when I got sea sick for the first time." The girls chuckled as Caspian and Edmund approached them

"Ah, excuse me, lads. " Caspian drawled teasingly, "I don't suppose you've seen two young girls around here anywhere?"

"All right!" Lucy exclaimed, Scarlet gave him a glare and Lucy delivering a firm slap on Caspian's arm on his side as he and Edmund chuckled.

All of the sailors on board bowed to the queen and king. Scarlet and Caspian brought them to his study. Lucy saw Susan's horn sitting on a small shelf, and above was a gold carving of a lion.

"Look, Susan's bow and arrows." Lucy pointed out.

Scarlet turned and saw Caspian holding a box. He brought it over to Lucy and she opened it. It was her cordial and her dagger.

"My healing cordial, and my dagger." Lucy reached for them but stopped, "May I?"

"Of course. They are yours." Caspian replied.

"Peter's sword." Edmund said, walking over to Peter's valuable item.

"Yes, I looked after it as promised." Caspian responded, grabbing it, "Here, hold it if you wish."

"No, no, it's yours." Edmund replied, "Peter gave it to you."

''Dad, he's your brother, and Caspian and I have our own. Hold it.'' Edmund smiled at the word dad, he hadn't heard that word in such a long time. He smiled at her as she nodded, making him grab the sword.

Caspian walked over to a cabinet, "I did save this for you, though." Scarlet let out a small laugh as Caspian tossed Edmund his torch that he left here in Narnia the last time they were here.

"Thanks." Scarlet smiled as she played with a ring on her finger, making Edmund's eyes widen. ''You're ... ''

''Married? Yeah.''

Scarlet and Caspian are married!!!!! I hope you enjoyed this first actual chapter back into my story. If you did enjoy it, please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe even a theory/suggestion for my story. I'll see you soon!

-X Violet's-library