Prologue: Book two

Caspian kissed Scarlet awake. Her eyes fluttered as she smiled at him, sitting herself up in their bed before kissing him again.

He looked at her as she looked down, blushing as she did so. 

''Good morning.''

''Morning.'' she rubbed her shoulder which held a scar from two years ago. It was still a bit sore because it was badly stitched, but she didn't mind that much. He sat down a plate with a bit of breakfast for her. She never ate much in the morning, and especially on the sea. She was a bit sea sick so she stayed down stairs for most of the time to make sure she wouldn't throw up on deck. 

''Is your shoulder still sore?'' She gave a slight nod.

''A bit.'' She saw the smirk on his face as she already turned around, allowing him to message her sore shoulder, before kissing down her shoulder and kissing her neck. 

''I'm going upstairs, care to join me in a bit?''

''I'll try.'' He gave a nod and pecked her lips before walking upstairs again. 

Eustace dropped the painting and water was filling the bedroom quickly and Edmund, Lucy and Eustace now had to swim to breathe air. The three of them went underwater, and Lucy looked up and saw sunlight. They swam to the top and they were in an ocean.

"Edmund!''

''Lucy!" A shadow covered their wet form and they looked up and saw the ship from the painting heading straight towards them.

"Eustace swim!" Lucy yelled and swam away from the boat.

"What's going on?!"

Waves crashed onto Lucy and Edmund and the air was swept away from their lungs. Lucy felt arms wrap around her waist and she was brought upwards. She started kicking until she heard a familiar voice

"It's okay. I got you." Lucy turned around and the person's hands wiped her hair and the water from my face and she looked to a person she thought she'd never see again.

"Caspian?"

''Lucy!'' He smiled. She looked and saw Edmund and Eustace still swimming, "Edmund! Its Caspian!" He stopped and looked back at her and two other men grabbed them while Eustace was freaking out. Caspian and Lucy swam over to the ship and they were brought upwards to the deck. Caspian got off first and helped Lucy off the swing thing and she smiled up at him. Then they brought up Edmund, and Eustace.

Welcome to book two of my series, I hope you enjoyed this small portion of the book! If you did, please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe a theory for my story. I'll see you on Sunday! ( And yes, I did make this and the future gifs myself :D ) 

-X Violet's-library