Through the Tablet Pt.1

I was leaning back in my chair as I watched my movie. I had just graduated and started working for (Job) full time during the summer until I went to college for the next few years to earn a degree in (Future dream Job). I sighed as I looked down at my phone. 12 pm. I sighed again and went to my (Form or social media). I skimmed through some of the photos and memes, laughing lightly at some. I stopped when I saw fan work of a old game I used to play. Five Nights at Freddy's. Man I haven't played that game in years. Once you get to junior and senior year of high school it gets really busy. I smiled to myself as I recalled the game.

I was a fan of the first and second game, liked the third game okay, wasn't much of a fan of the fourth and fifth game. I smile a little as I pulled out my tablet, opening the app store and loading the first game down. Not  to brag or anything, but I used to be really good at this game. After ten minutes the game fully installed. I smiled, opening up the app.

The game was exactly as I remembered it. I went strait through each night with out a hitch. I was getting to the end of the last night. I smashed the door button.

"In your face you stupid fox! Shit! Golden terror!!" I exclaimed as I pulled the tablet up in the game. It wasn't long until the final night ended, making me cheer. I pressed the continue button thinking why not go to night six, but words started to appear in place on night six.

"Welcome to Freddy's? Is That new or am I going crazy?" I muttered. The tablet shut off, making me jump a little. "Shit, did I get a vi- What the Hell!?" The screen flashed then it started to swirl with black and white. I dropped the tablet and took a step back from it. My body felt weird and when I looked down at my hands they started to break up into particles.

"W-Wait! W-Whats happening!?" I exclaimed as I was being pulled into my tablet. Next thing I knew my body went face first into a black and white checkerboard tile floor. I groaned at the pain of slamming into the ground. I held my nose and slowly sat up. 

I looked around the small area I was forced into.  It was a dimly lit room with rusted- stained walls. A desk was placed besides two doors with a fan, small tv, and a cupcake? It.... Looked really familiar..... Really, really familiar.

"Um..." I jumped at a voice that was behind me. I turned my body to look up at a man. He had a light blue security guard outfit on and a blue hat with the word security on it. He was staring at me with wide blue eyes hidden behind dark brown hair. My eyes went strait to his name tag and my body jolted at the name.

"M-M-Mike Schmit..... " I read out loud. My body shaking slightly from shock and confusion. He jumped from his seat and grabbed a metal pipe that was beside him. I screamed and scrambled to my feet, having issues getting up due to my socks sliding  across the ground. I bolted out of the office running down the right hallway. I slid when I was turning a corner and my feet flew right out from under me, making me have a painful wipe out.

A moan left my lips as I grabbed my side. I took in a deep breath with a wince. 

SCREEAAACCHHH

My whole body jumped and I sat up. I looked down the hallway and a scream left my body as I dodged a fox with a hook. I bolted out to what looked like a dinning area and froze. How was I so stupid the only room in this whole place that is safe from the animatronics was the Night Guards Office, and I bolted out of there with out thinking. Then again, Mike looked like he was ready to beat my head in.