Meeting the Other Guards

I leaned against the door of the car, staring out the window. I glanced over at Mike who was frowning a little more then he normally did. Curious why we sat in the car like we were going to a funeral? Welp, it was my first night working at Fazz-Fucks... in Mikes words. I clutched the security guard hat in my hands tightly. 

"Nervous?" Mike asked. I jumped a little and looked at him. His blue eyes still fixated on the road. I smiled a little.

"I'm fine." I said as we pulled into the parking lot. He parked the car and both of us got out. The sun had already set and our shift didn't start until 12 and it was 11:30. I looked up at the glowing sign, four of the cuddly mascots were posed on it with happy smiles. I sighed. This place had been forced to cover up the cruel history. I followed Mike as he unlocked the door. I looked around the parking lot spotting three other cars and a green bike.  I tapped Mikes shoulder.

"What is it, kid?" Mike asked, not looking back at me.

"Why are there other cars here?" I asked, tilting my head as I slipped the hat onto my head. 

"The others are here." He muttered as the door opened. I looked at him curious.

"Others?" I asked. He nodded as he lightly pushed me in.

"You think I am the only other night guard? When we get a new guard the boss has us all work that night so we can all meet the new guard." Mike said. I kept close to him, eyeing the bear, chicken, and rabbit on the stage.

"Oh, so its going to only be for tonight?" I asked. Mike gave a small nod.

"Yeah, there is usually two during a shift. I was alone last night because Jeremy called in." He said. I looked at him confused. I thought Jeremy didn't show up until the toys are introduced, or was it Fritz. 

"Oh, so what are the others like?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Your going to find out.." He mumbled slightly grumpy.

"You don't have to many friends do you?" I asked with out thinking. He spun around with a sharp glare. I froze with an wary smile.

"I just don't like annoying people... Stay off that list." he said, turning around and continuing down the hallway.

"O-Okay sir!" I stutter, shrinking a little behind him with a pout. We finally made it into the security office. I stopped and stared at the other men in the room. The first one who caught my eye was a red head with red glasses and green eyes. He was munching on a bag of chips while sitting on the old swivel chair with his feet on the desk. The next was a tall man, really, really tall man with spiky black hair and dark brown eyes hidden behind green glasses. He had a small patch of stubble on his chin and was looking down on his phone. The next was a man sitting on the desk with a manga in his hands. His blue eyes moved as he red over the story, his dirty blond hair moving as the fan turned towards him every so often.

The first to notice we entered the room was the man with green glasses and black hair. He smiled when he saw Mike.