Anime?

"What the hell..." I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at Mike's expression. It took me three hours of scrubbing and cleaning, but I finally got the kitchen cleaned up. I was chopping up some carrots for a beef stew I was making for dinner.

"Like it. You actually have a stove under all the trash I found~!" I sang as I dumped the carrots into the broth.

"Where did the food come from?" He asked, staring at the pot confused. Why? Because this guy didn't have any real food in his house.

"Oh! I ran into that little old lady next door when I was taking the trash out and helped her along the way. I was telling her how much of a slob you were and how you had no food here and she gave me alot of food. I denied, but she insisted saying she wasn't going to finish it all. So when I am done cooking remind me to take a container of the stew over to her." I explained as I threw in a onion and stirred the pot. He set his hat on the table looking at me like I was a alien. 

"What about the bags of food?" Mike asked. I gave him a blank stare.

"Leaving fast food on the counter for god knows how long is not what I would call a good thing to eat." I said with a grin. He rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Okay, so why the meal?" he asked, looking in the pot. I turned to him with a grin.

"Consider this a thank you gift and for the shoes, clothes, and hair brush you bought me yesterday." I said smiling at him. He stared at me for a while, a smile came to his face as he ruffled my hair.

"Geezz. Smells good. When will it be ready?"  Mike asked, peeking into the pot. I looked over and smiled. I readjusted the long sleeve of the button up shirt that Mike had lended me. 

"In about twenty minuets. Do you mind watching this while I shower and get ready for work." I asked. he nodded and looked at me.

"Yeah. I'll drive you when its time." He said as he stirred the pot. 

"Nah, Its a small walk." I said.

"You sure you wanna walk in the dark?" Mike asked. I shrugged.

"I'll be okay." I said, walking out of the room.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

I felt a shiver run up my spine as a stepped into the pizzeria. I sped walked to the office, sighing when I made it with out one of the animatronics scaring the shit out of me. I sat in the chair and leaned against the desk. Who ever I was working with tonight had yet to arrive. I sighed laying my head down. They had fifteen minuets to get here before work started, hopefully they made it in time. I didn't think I was ready to go through this night by myself.

I jumped in my seat when I heard foot steps coming down the hallway. I was actually so startled, I closed the door. I hesitantly turned the light on. I saw startled blue eyes. I sighed, opening the door and sitting back down.