Q & A Announcement

Hello my watchers, readers, and stalkers (Lol sorry, Jk). I am ten more watchers away from having 100 watchers!! Yay!! I have been working on this account for a few years and have even been having a neck to neck race with some of the most amazing Hetalia writers I know! (LOVE them all!) It has been a fun journey and this all has kept me some what sane.

So I was thinking I would do a Q&A for my stories. It wont just be fore my Hetalia stories but for my Minecraft & FNAF Guards story as well. You can ask questions about the characters in the stories, Story lines, or ask me personal questions (Not to personal) and They will all be answered. You can leave questions here or email me them using this website. I just wanted to do something fun for my 100 watchers and its stupid to be happy for I know, but I love you all so much. You all make me feel like this is all worth it and I love the feed back and all the love I get. It means a lot to me so please ask away and don't be shy, this is a none judgmental place and a get away from all your guys's hardships and pain.

I'm sorry I haven't been writing as much or keeping you all posted on what is going on. I have been having a hard time in my life at the moment and I am at a place in my life were I can't just escape from it and Honestly, I am having a hard time getting myself back together. I want you all to know that I am trying, but I am struggling so as soon as my life becomes stable more updates will come.

Also I if you don't know I do have a webtoons called Dragon Knights. I post new episodes at the beginning of each month. It is located on webtoons and you can find me in the canvas section of it. I have goon through a bit of a upgrade and the artwork looks so much better. The story line is interesting and if you like the work I do here you will like the work I do there. I also have a Patreon account if you guys would like to support me and help me. You can find it at the link below including a ling to my webtoon comic.

Thank you all again for the support and all the love you guys have no idea what kind of help you all are to me and how you guys have pushed me to be the best that I can be. Do not hold back on those questions an please follow me on webtoons!