Chapter 1

It was a normal day for Marinette, she walked to school like she always does. When she got to school she saw Lila. Lila was at her locker brushing her hair. When Marinette saw her she felt her heart start beating faster and her face started to heat up "what's going on with me?!" Marinette thought to herself.  Marinette already knew she was pansexual, but she never knew she would like Lila!! Lila looked at Marinette and smiles brightly "hello Marinette". Marinette blushed even more" h-hi" she stuttered. Marinette ran out of the locker room.

"Did I do something wrong?" Lila thought. Lila walked out the locker room and saw Adrien. A smirked appeared on her lips. She walked over to him and started flirting with him.

Marinette looked over at them and started to feel sad. She was used to Lila flirting with Adrien. Marinette would normally get mad, but today was different because she felt sad. She felt a bit hurt seeing Lila flirt with him.  Marinette just walked the other way to her class.

Once class started Lila walked in and went to sit with Marinette since Alya wasn't there. Lila smiled at Marinette. Marinette looked at her and a blushes appeared on her cheeks but she was still a bit sad over what had happened before class. Marinette just smiled softly and said a small hi and looked to the front of the class. Lila just blushed cause of how cute she looked" she so adorable " she thought to herself.

Lila really wanted to get close to Marinette. She's had a crush on Marinette for a few months know, then the perfect opportunity came for them to get close. They were made partners for a project...

I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. I haven't written in a while so I decided to do a lilanette chapter hehe. Sorry it was kinda short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer :))