Chapter 2

Marinette blushed when she heard that her and Lila would be working together. Lila looked at Marinette and smiled"I guess we're partners" Lila said cheerfully. "Mhm" Said Marientte nervously. "So who's house do you want to work at?" Asked Lila, "we can work at my house" Marinette answered.

It was after school and Lila was so excited to work with Marinette. She couldn't believe she would be with her outside of school. She waited for marinette so they can walk to Marinette's house together. Lila spotted the beautiful bluenette girl. Lila walked over to her and smiled. Marinette looked at her and smiled and started walking to her house with Lila.

Once they arrive at Marinette's house they went to Marinette's bedroom. After around an hour they decided to take a break from working. They were sitting on Marinette's bed. Marinette looked at Lila "so you like Adrien?". Lila was a bit shocked at the sudden  question and took a deep breath and looked at her" no". Marinette was immediately confused "what?? You flirt with him almost every day" said Marinette confused. Lila took another deep breath and looked Marinette in the eyes "the reason I've been flirting with him was because I wanted to make you jealous... because I liked you..." Lila closed her eyes in fear of rejection.

Marinette had now been blushing the most she's probably ever blushed, she was shocked at what Lila had just said and couldn't form any words so she just grabbed Lila's face gently and kissed her on her soft lips.

Lila was blushes hardly and stood still for a second to try to process what was happening and then kissed the bluenette back. "Is this really happening right now?! Am I really kissing the girl I've had the biggest crush on for months?!" Lila thought.

The kiss was soft and gentle. Marinette pulled back blushing crazily. " I'm am sorry! I don't know what came over me!" Marinette said embarrassed. Lila just smiled lovingly at her "it's okay, I liked it" Lila said. The bluenette blushed even more when she said that.

"So what does that make us? Ask Marinette. "I don't know, what do you want us to be?" Lila said. "G-Girlfriends?" Marinette asked nervously. Lila thought it was really cute how nervous she was and kissed her nose"okay Marii". Marinette blushed at the nickname and smiled.

Hiiii, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it longer. See you guys in the next chapter!! >:D