The date

It was a week after Marinette and Lila started dating. Marinette was never happier. When she turned as Ladybug, Chatnoir saw how happy she was. Chatnoir knew that she was in love and it hurt him but he didn't say anything. Lila still didn't know that Marinette was Ladybug. And she planned on keeping it that way since Lila didn't really like Ladybug.

It was during school and Marinette was walking out the bathroom and Lila ran up to her." Hi beautiful" said Lila. Marinette blushed but smiled at Lila" hi" Marinette said cheerfully. "Marinette I was wondering.. if you.. like to go on a date with me?" Lila said blushing. Marinette smiled brightly and hugged her girlfriend."Yes!" Marinette said happily.

Everyone looked at them cause of how loud Marinette just was. Marinette and Lila haven't told people that they were dating. They decided to just let people find out by seeing them kissing or something like that.

It was Saturday and Marinette was getting ready for her date with Lila. She was so excited.  Marinette wore a cute white skirt with cute pink top, pink cute flats, a cute sun hat and had her hair down. ( the outfit in the picture) she was kinda nervous cause she hasn't worn her hair down in public in a long time.

Marinette heard the door bell ring and she got butterflies in her stomach. She blushed from excitement. "Marinette! Lila is here" Sabine, Marinette's mom called for her. Marinette looked at herself in the mirror one more time to make sure she looked ok, then she walked downstairs and saw Lila and blushed and smiled.

Lila looked at marinette, blushed badly when she looked at the beautiful bluenette in front of her" y-you have your hair down?" Lila asked. Marinette blushed and looked down "should I put it back up?.." "no! Keep it down! You're so pretty like that!" Lila said. marinette blushes and nodded her head. Lila blushed when she realized what she said.

Sabine and Tom smiled at them. Lila grabs Marinette's hand gently and holds it. Marinette blushed and smiled. Marinette and Lila walked out holding hands. They walk to the park, Marinette was a blushing mess the whole time. Lila noticed and smiled thinking she was so cute" you're so cute Marinette" Marinette just blushed more. " you should wear you hair down more often. It's really cute like that" Lila said knowing it would make her blush more and it did. Marinette blushed a lot more and looked at her"really? "Yes really" Lila said smiling and kissed her cheek.

Marinette and Lila sat under a tree and had a picnic. They had sandwiches and juice boxes that Lila brought. After they finished eating Lila laid her head on Marinettes lap and smiled. Marinette smiled and played with Lila's hair"your hair is so soft" Marientte said giggling a bit. Lila just looked at Marinette smiling so happily. Lila honestly couldn't be happier. Marinette made her so happy. She felt so lucky to have Marinette and to call her mine.

Marinette looked at Lila on her lap still playing with Lila's hair. " you're so pretty" Marientte said smiling. Lila blushes and smiles "thank you". Marinette smiled at Lila and noticed small freckles on her face and blushed"awe you have freckles?" Lila blushed more and nodded her head. "They look so cute Lila" Lila just blushed more and stared up at her beautiful girlfriend.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I made it longer than the last chapter. I don't really know where to go with this story so I was wondering if you guys can give some request like things you'd like to see in the story?