Nightmare

Marientte was spending the night at Lila's house. Her and Lila were alone since her mom was at work. Lila was in the kitchen making some popcorn for her and Marinette.  Marientte got bored of waiting to she went to the kitchen and saw her beautiful girlfriend in short loose pajama shorts and Marientte blushed so hard "god I'm so lucky" Marientte thought to herself and went over to Lila and hugged her from the back. Lila smiled as she felt her adorable girlfriend hug her. "Hi beautiful, I thought you were going to wait for me in my room."

"I was, but I got lonely, and wanted to be with you." Marinette said in a soft voice, blushing a bit. Lila blushed when she heard Marinette say that. She turned around and hugged Mari, "awe, that's so cute."

....

"No..please! Dad! Don't take her away from me! She's the only person I have left!" Lila woke up screaming.  Marinette woke up when she heard Lila scream. Lila was out of breath, Marientte saw her and hugged her tightly, "did you have a nightmare, Lila?" Lila just nodded and clung to Marientte. "Want to talk about it? You only have to talk about it, if you feel comfortable" Marientte said, trying to comfort her girlfriend. 

"I-It was my dad.. he found my mom's and l-I new address.. he f-found out I was dating you.. and he tried t-t-to.." Lila just started crying while explaining her horrible dream. " I don't k-know what I would do without you.. you're the only one I have.. my mom is never around.."

"It's okay Lila. I'm not going anywhere." Marientte kisses Lila softly to help her calm down. Lila kisses back, pulling her closer to her protectively. "I promise I won't ever let anyone lay a hand on you..."

Marinette still hadn't told Lila about her being Ladybug. She really did want to tell her, but she wasn't allowed. It could put Lila in serious danger. She wasn't planning on telling Lila anytime soon.

Lila pulled Marientte on her lap, "can you spend the night tomorrow? I don't want to be alone tomorrow night. My mom won't be home." Lila said, still a bit shaken up. "Of course, love" Marientte spoke in a soothing voice to help Lila.

"I love you... thank you for being here for me" Lila murmured, kisses Marientte on her soft pink lips.