protection

It was just an ordinary day for Marinette, she was at school walking to her locker. she went to get her books from her locker. "where's Lila?" Marinette thought to herself. she hasn't seen her all weekend cause Lila was spending time with her mom. Marinette was still happy for her though. Lila rarely saw her mom since she was always busy with work.

After Marinette closed her locker she saw a certain blonde walk up to her. Marinette sighed in annoyance. "if it isn't Marinette Dupain-chang" Chloe said. "What do you want Chloe?" "where's that little liar girlfriend of yours?" said Chloe. Marinette got so mad after she heard that. "Lila has changed! Don't you dare speak of her like that!" Marinette's hated whenever someone mentioned the old Lila.

"How sure are you that she changed? What if she's just lying to you?" Chloe said planning on scaring Marinette. "don't let her get to you" Marinette thought to herself. "Y-youre lying" Marinette said not wanting to believe that was true. "Am I? if I was lying Lila would be heer, but she's no where" Chloe said smirking. "Its cause she with her mom. Not that its any of your business" "Oh is she? how do you know that for sure? has she texted you or even called you?"

"N-no but I know she's not lying.." Marientte said starting to tear up. "maybe Chloe is right.." Marinette thought to her self. Marinette started to curl up crying not wanting to believe Chloe. Just as Chloe was turning around she felt someone slap her across the face. Marinette heard her getting slapped and looked up crying and saw Lila with anger in her eyes.

Chloe gasped in pain and shock. "don't you dare ever talk to her again!" Lila said to Chloe pushing roughly outside the locker room. Lila's eyes turned to worried when she saw her girlfriend crying. Lila rushed to Marinette and hugged her tightly "shh its okay Marrinette" Lila said trying to comfort her. "d-do you actually like m-me? or are you l-lying?.." Marinette said crying. Lila felt hurt that she would ask that and gently grabbed Marinettes face" of course I do. Don't listen to Chloe." Lila said standing up and picking up her small girlfriend.

Marientte felt better after hearing those words and clung to Lila. Lila started walking outside the school holding her. "where are we going?" asked Marinette. "we're going to my house. I just want to be with you right now, is that okay?" said Lila. "yeah thats fine. I want to be with you too" answered Marinette.

Lila arrived at her house and went to her bedroom still carrying Marinette. When she got in her room she gently sat Marinette on her bed and laid next to her and cuddled her. Marinette smiled and cuddled her "I love you..." Marinette said nervously while blushing. that was the first time she said those three words. Lila's eyes went wide and smiled pulling Marinette closer and kissing her head. "I love you too"

HIIIII!!! sorry this sucks and took long to come out, I have writers block so I haven't been having much inspiration so it would mean a lot if you guys can leave more request please? :)) also this chapter was requested by @JulianneAnderson1 so thank you for the request and I might add smut as well.