Relax day

It was the next morning, Marinette was the first to wake up. She looked at her sleeping girlfriend. Lila had cute morning hair. Marinette kisses her cheek and got out of bed. She went downstairs, and thought it would be nice if she made Lila breakfast.

Lila's house was a very cozy, it was a nice two story, three bedroom house. Lila had an older sister that was never around. She moved out on her eighteen birthday, Lila doesn't really like talking about her, Marinette respects that and never brings it up.

Marientte wanted her amazing girlfriend to wake up to a full breakfast in bed. She decided to make her bacon and eggs, with some toast, and orange juice on the side.

-
After 20 minutes someone had woken up to the smell of bacon. Lila rolled out of bed the second the noticed Marinette wasn't in bed. She went down stairs and saw her girlfriend in the kitchen making breakfast.

Lila smiles to herself softly, while looking at the bluenette, she look so beautiful in Lila's eyes. Marinette was wearing one of Lila's sweater, along with some short red pajama shorts with black dots on them.

Lila went up to her adorable girlfriend and hugged her from the back. Marinette jumped a bit from getting scared, then realized who it was, and leaned back onto Lila, getting comfortable.

"Good morning cutie."  said the girl with the brown bangs, while kissing her cheek. Marientte's face turned red from the nickname. "You weren't suppose to wake up yet, I wanted to surprise you." Said Marinette with a bit of a pout. "Awe that's so cute"
...

After they finished eating breakfast, they went to cuddle in the living room, with Marinette sitting on Lila's lap, which had her mad blushing. "Which movie do you want to watch?" Lila asked Marinette. "Hmm, can we watch a princess movie?" "Sure"

-
It was 40 minutes in the movie, and Marinette randomly felt really clingy. She turned around so that she was still sitting on Lila's lap, just facing her. Lila was a bit surprised that she did that, but didn't mind at all. "Yes, princess?" Marinette blushes more, but she didn't say anything, she just kissed Lila, it was just a soft kiss. Lila happily kisses back, wrapping her arms around Marinette's waist lightly.

Marinette pulled back after a few seconds, just smiling at Lila. Lila moves her hands down to Marinette's hips. "I-Is this okay?" Lila asked, wanting to make sure she wasn't making her feel uncomfortable. Marinette blushes and nodded. "P-perfect"

I hope you guys liked this chapter, I'm sorry for not updating in almost two months, high school really sucks sometimes, but it also has to do with the fact that I really don't know what to write about, if you guys could possibly give some suggestions, that was be really appreciated. Thank you!