Ages

*Literally the very first chapter is the most controversial thing in this whole community lol*

Lloyd~ Physically 18. Mentally 11. His age is already confusing enough. I'm just sticking to this because why not?

Kai~ 19, no questions? Okay.

Cole~ 20, he always came out as the old man in the group even though he is literally a child waiting to go to Disneyworld.

Jay~ 19, always bump heads with Kai. Kids the same age to this type of stuff so why not?

Zane~ *Here comes the comments...* 48, he's been alive during the serpentine war; honestly don't know what else to say about it.

Nya~ 17, she's two years younger then Kai. Nothing else said. Done? Okay.

Okayyyyy welp. I love these types of book and I already do things similar to these in my conversations. I wanted to make another fun book where y'all can request things such as the main argument and topics. 

So please request! I love hearing y'alls crazy ideas! They make me laugh and who doesn't like to laugh? 

Before I go to type who knows what, y'all people who loved 'Ninjago TRUTH OR DARE!!!' keep an eye out over the summer because something is coming very soon with the same feistiness and tea that y'all are not ready for. 

BYEEEEE!!!!