Ninja's Seasons

Don't think this is even a headcanon, but here we go.

Lloyd~ BEST; Season 8, he had a lot of character development and a lot of history put into his arc which is one of the few things I enjoyed of him.

WORST; Season 7, he acted more immature than season 1, and I ENJOYED him in season 1.

Kai~ BEST; Season 4, it showed his struggles after the loss of Zane and I could really tell it hit him hard, and it gave him a relationship (Even though personally I don't really enjoy Skylor... Y'all may hate me know for saying that) 

WORST; Season 11 *Fire Chapter*; Now I really enjoy the fire chapter, but for Kai it was kinda overwhelming. His emotions were all over the place and couldn't just stick with one. 

Cole~ BEST; Season 5/Season 8; I could never decide between these seasons, they are both absolutely amazing with development in his character. He had backstory and a lot of good feeling emotions/ depressing at the same time. It really showed in the later seasons and I quite enjoy his little subplots here and there.

WORST; Season 3, I'm not even going to explain why he's here.

Jay~ BEST; Season 6, one of the only seasons when he took responsibility, and some seriousness, but yet keeping the funny moments. It showed the viewers that he's not a comedy relief, but someone more than that.

WORST; Season 3/ Season 7, don't make the blueberry annoying. He's the tall blueberry. Don't let him get flustered over a stupid machines decision, or sound like a lunatic after one of the best seasons.

Zane~ BEST; Season 1, I LOVED Zane in season 1 for many reasons. We discovered that he's a nindroid, he found his true potential in the best way ever, and he still cooked back then. To me nothing can ever beat this Zane.

WORST; Season 7, Stupidity is all I have, and malfunctioning the whole time. I wanted smart Zane, not a broken one that tries to play comedic on purpose =(

Nya~ BEST; Season 9/ Season 5, these showed her struggles with leaving the samurai life, and THINKING she lost her whole family which drove her to one of the most emotional speeches on the show. I'm the person who likes the perfect emotion at the perfect timing. 

WORST; Season 3, Do I really need to explain? (This is why I don't like the Overlord! Stupid machine!!!)