Fandoms

Lloyd~ My Little Pony duh! He ships almost every single pony together and creates fanfiction about it. No one knows about his inner fangirl side while he tries to be manly everywhere in the world, in his closet however that's where the pony tea happens!!!

Kai~ Riverdale. He loves a mystery filled with teenagers that are underage and start drinking, making love, and going everywhere without parents supervision. He loves a town controlled by children. Then rants about the whole episode on chirp to see if people are freaking out like him.

Cole~ Cake Boss. Every year he would try to get a job with the Cake Boss crew, but always get rejected because of MANY different things. He doesn't like to revel those things at the moment.

Jay~ The Flash. He is a HUGE comic book fan and took advantage when the show first aired. He had to force everyone to watch it with him because he kept them up all night from excitement. Let's just say the only people that watched with him after that was Nya.

Zane~ Nothing. He has a living and that's called making sure that his brothers don't killed each other over video games.

Nya~ The Umbrella Academy. She loved the mystery vibe and time traveling and most importantly BEN!!!! She's still wondering how he died though and it's driving her insane!!! She may have emailed the creator on how he died maybe once or twice.