What They Make When It's Their Turn Cook

Requested by fearlessxspinjitzu

Lloyd~ Ramen Noodles, he HATES to cook. The ninja let him cook on Mondays since no one likes Mondays and somehow he makes the noodles with love. 

Kai~ Dumplings, he doesn't make the regular ones though, he makes the hottest dumplings ever imagined. He still won't tell his own sister how to make them. Apparently it's a secret. Zane just hopes its nothing Illegal...

Cole~ Chili, no one likes his cooking... He's only allowed to cook once a month after he glued everyones mouth shut. 

Jay~ Breakfast Buffet, he knows that they don't usually eat breakfast in the morning because of training, so every Sunday he makes breakfast for dinner in celebration of all the hard work they've done.  

Zane~ Anything meatwise, he's the only professional cook among the ninjas, so whenever they are in the mood for meat Zane's there. He makes every piece of meat perfect, even Wu likes them and he doesn't usually eat meat.

Nya~ Sushi, she took some classes on how to make them when she was younger with the little amount of money her and Kai had. And to this day, it's the only things she is able to cook without burning the house down.