Disorders

Lloyd~ Dissociative Identity Disorder. We've seen WAY to many different persona's to this lil bean and he really can't get himself together in anything. *Why do I feel like I'm trashing him lol* He doesn't ever say it however, his emotions say everything for him.

Kai~ Bloodlust. Because of his anger issues it triggers his disorder at the worst timing. When fighting villains, and they start threating to hurt his family especially it gets triggered. Once that bomb goes off you better run away before blood gets spilled from your veins.

Cole~ Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). He found out about it once his mother past away unexpectedly and he father ignored the whole situation. No one really helped him with it until he found Master Wu on the mountain. After that, Wu has been providing him with help from the smoke to get his student through that whole ordeal.

Jay~  Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Anxiety. This blue bird has the whole package deal. He had ADHA his whole life which is why he's very hyper and loud, but his Anxiety happened after the whole Alternate Timeline. He would get nightmares about Nya, his torture treatment, and even the djin himself. The only person who knows that is Nya, she found out after seeing Jay crying in the shower.

Zane~ He's a nindroid. He's a perfect little icicle!

Nya~ Anorexia and Hypochondria. Because she is different from other girls, she often got criticism from others about her physical appearance which lead to her eating disorder. Similar the Jay, after the Alternate Timeline she still felt the pain of the venom on her chest and thought she had cancer or something. She went to the doctors hundreds of time to still find nothing, to this day she still feels the pain.