Pirate Killer x Outcast Nightmare

(Requested by Kawai_Cactus. Warning:Includes, murder, looootsss of swears, more murder, and a few other dark subjects.)

Killer POV.

Pointless. Completely, and utterly, pointless. I swiftly turned around, and jabbed my 9-inch blade into the human's chest. I turned it, and pulled it out, turning to face another human. The human stood no taller than me, which was quite unfortunate, given im a very short skeleton. Given my height, im actually very fast and strong. That's the only reason my sorry ass is kept aboard this trainreck we call a ship. "Killer, get your head out of your ass and focus!" Screamed a voice behind me. I sighed, and plunged my knife into the human's neck. The one who was screaming behind me was Dust. A tall, deadly, rugged, asshole. He was known throughout the country for countless murders. He was also, the captain of the ship, making him my boss. If I could, I would slit his throat and feed him to the damn sharks. But enough said, back to work.

Nightmare's POV.

I sat on the sidewalk, covered in mud and filth. You'd think a feared killer like me would at least get a decent pay. Fuck no. The most I get, is a beating, rocks and torches thrown at me, and scrabs of trash to live on. Not your ideal criminal huh? Nobody understands though, what its like to live like I do. To be beaten senseless, no friends, no home, no family. I chuckled at that last one. When did I ever have a damn family? Who the hell knows, and who the hell cares. So here I am, sitting on a street corner, covered head to toe in muck, waiting for someone to toss a scrab of food into the trash. So much for a remorseless assassin. It was, what..10 pm? Nobody dared to travel anywhere at night. And those who did, were either bat shit crazy, or plotting a murder or robbery. Welcome to your friendly village, where everybody gets along! Now I'm just givin ya shit. Nobody gets along, and those who do, are in it for money, sex or drugs. Hell, this shithole is so bad that not even those scumbag pirates come around. Damn right I said pirates, those jackasses only steal, and kill. Nothing more, nothing less. How do I know? When I was just a boy, my family was robbed, tortured and murdered by those bastards. And what else did they do? They sat me down to watch. Watch as they broke their bones, dragged blades across their arms and legs, starved and burned them. Talk about your everyday, neighborhood friendly childhood. Welcome to Underville.

No POV

Nightmare glared as strangers hurried by, not even sparing him a second glance. A child ran up to him, and offered...a hotdog, and a water. White bun, toasted dog, topped off with a simple squirt of ketchup. Others would call that a snack, but to Nightmare, this was a feast. "S-seriously kid?" Nightmare asked, eyes wide with shock and hope. The kid nodded and set the items down in front of Nightmare. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY BOY?" A human ran up beside the biy, and kicked the food away, sending it hurling down a sewer drain. Tears pricked at Nightmares eyes, fileld with hate, and dispair. "You...BASTARD!" Nightmare jumped up and whipped out his 6 inch dagger, getting into his stance and lunging at the human. The kid screamed and ran away, while Nightmare pinned the human to the ground. "That wasn't very nice buddy, I think you should a p o l o g i z e." Nightmare growled menacingly. The human struggled under the weight of the skeleton, trying hard to get him off. "Tsk tsk, thats not what I asked for." Nightmare sneered and sent his blade through the human's chest. The human screamed out in agony, and Nightmare stabbed again, and again, and again. When Nightmare was finished, he climbed off the human and dragged him to the nearest alleyway and tossed his lifeless body into a dumpster. As unmercifully as he did the things he did, he wished he could luve differently. He was never accepted, and so he took all the hate and discrimination, and turned it into murder.

-Time Skip-

Killer leaned over the deck, watching the waves crash against eachother. He did this to think, he enjoyed the ocean, how everything in it was so free, not under the rule of a cruel master. "KILLER!" His thoughts were interupted by the thundering voice of his captain, Dust. Killer shook his heae, but none the less, turned and went to his captain's quarters. Once he arriver, he was instantly back handed and sent stumbling back into the wall. "You, IDIOT!" Dust roared. "We lost to some measly humans, all because you couldn't get your head, out of your sorry ass!" Dust jabbed a finger to Killer's chest. Dust's voice grew quite, and dark. "If you don't shape up soon, I will feed your carcass to the fishes. Do. I. Make. Myself, clear?" Dust growled darkly. "Yes captain.." Killer muttered. "Good. Now, there has been a change of plans. We are setting sail for UnderVille, I heard they have some goods up for grabs at the markets." Dust sat in his chair and circled some things on a map. Killer's eyes widened. UnderVille was known only for its high criminal activity. Everybody knew to stay away, or you would end up with your head on a stick. "Do you have a problem with that, Killer?" Dust growled. Killer shook his head. "No captain." Dust leaned back in his chair. "Good, now go." Killer didn't say another word, for he simply turned around and went back to thinking his wretched thoughts. Underville, the city of crime and death. Why the hell would Dust want to go there? Dust said that the markets were up, but everybody knows that Undersville is poorer than poor. Only those is groups and gangs had money. So why?