Chained

⚠️This will contain dark subjects such as rape and abuse. If you do not like the idea of these topics then do not read any further. Thank you.⚠️

Killer's POV

Its so...dark in here..so..cold. Everything...it hurts. I cant move, or ill get punished. Cant speak..or ill get beat. I don't want him to come..I just want out of here. I hate it here. I hate HIM. Living itself is painful, but he...he makes its hell. A door swung open and I curled up against the wall, the chains around my wrists restricting my movements. "Its 5 am...its play time!" A loud voice thundered throughout the room, causing an instant headache. "P-please...no more...I can't take it- ACK!" I had tried to speak, but the figure had slapped me, shutting me up instantly. "Shut your filthy mouth, you WHORE!" The man screamed. I whimpered and prayed, prayed that someone..anyone would find me..take me away from this awful place. The man undid his belt and his pants dropped, his evil grin still plastered to his face. I whined and squeezed my eyes shut tightly. "Open princess~" The taller growled sadistically. I shook my head violently. Big mistake. He grabbed my throat, wrapping his muscular fingers around my neck. He pried my mouth open and his grin grew. I whimpered and trembled. "P-please..st-" He then slammed his whole length into my mouth and down part of my throat. I gagged and choked, tears streaming down my face as he continued to force me to deepthroat him. He slightly bucked into my mouth, and my vision started to go dark. My oxygen was cut off completely. "We cant have you passing out, now can we?~" The man sneered and thrusted one more time, climaxing deep into my throat, before pulling out. I coughed and threw up the salty liquid. I fell back against the wall, taking it gasps of air and spitting, trying to get the taste out of my mouth. "We'll continue tomorrow princess~ Toodles!" He pulled up his pants and left the room, locking the door. I trembled and started sob. I sobbed and sobbed...I was never going to get out..was I? My thoughts were cut short, and my whole face lit up with hope. I heard a knock at the door. "There's nothing down there of importance, the dining room is this way." I heard my..master's muffled voice through the door. I sat up on my knees and pleaded. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!! IM DOWN HERE HELP ME!!" I screamed and pulled at the chains, tears streaming down my face. "What the hell was that!?" A heard a second voice boom. "PLEASE! IM DOWN HERE!" I thrashed around wildly. The door was kicked down and I snapped my head to the entryway. My master was thrown into a pillar and lie unconscious on the ground. "PLEASE! HELP ME!" I screamed, tears streaming down my cheekbones. I saw a tentacled skeleton storm in and look around. His one blue eye landed on me and I cried out in relief. "P-please...help me!" I cried again. The skeleton ran over and used a tentacle to pierce the metal around my wrists. I collasped on top of him and clutched his jacket, and sobbed. But I thought..what if he was here to hurt me too? To gain my trust and throw me into a cellar like that monster I call my master? I crawled away from him and huddled in the corner.

Nightmare's POV

After I had knocked out the guy, I stormed into the room, only to find another skeleton. But he was worringly skinny, skinner than a normal skeleton should be. He was...naked, and chained to a wall. He had bruises and cracks on his ribs and arms. He looked to weak to even stand. I used a tentacle to destroy the chaind and he collasped on top of me, sobbing into my chest. But as quickly as he had collasped on top of me, he crawled into the corner and whmpered. I slowly moved forward, as if approaching a wild animal. And quite frankly, it looks like he could attack like one. I reached out my hand slowly, but he shrieked and pressed his body against the wall further. "Shhh, its okay. Im not here to hurt you. I wanna get you outta here." I kept my voice quiet. Who knows how long he has been down here. Who knows what that bastard did to him. I would have to find that out later, but right now, my number one priority is getting him out of here. He whimpered and whined, almost like an abused dog. "Shhh.." I reached my hand a bit further, but stopped, realising that I was still standing above him. I sat down and crossed my legs. This was gonna be a while.

~10 min Time Skip~

Every few minutes, the other skeleton would move a few inches, eyeing my every movement.  I slowly reached my hamd out again, but this time, he didn't move back. Instead, he leaned forward and grabbed my hand. He looked from my hand, to me and back. I was confused at his intentions before he leapt into my arms. He didn't pull back, but he wrapped his arms around me and clung to me for dear life. He cried into my jacket and clung. I slowly moved my arms and hugged him. He flinched but hugged me tightly. I started to stroke his skull and coo to him, but a groan and a shift from behind snapped me out if my thoughts. The human asshole was waking up, and we were still in his little dungeon. "Cmon..we need to go, now." I turned my head back to the small skeleton. He whimpered, but  nodded hurridly. I scopped him up in my arms bridal style and bolted to the door. I was just about out when something grabbed onto my ankle, sending me down with the frail figure in my arms. I grasped onto him tightly and rolled before I hit the ground, successfully avoiding crushing him to death. I groaned and turned, seeing the human slowly get up. I grabbed for my ankle again, but I kicked his hand and crawled forward, managing to get to my knees. I fell forward as something slammed against my skull. I arched my back, to once again avoid landing on the skeleton, but when I did so, it make the impact on my face come even harder. I groaned and put a hand to my face. My vision was blurring, and thick red blood was running down my face. I blinked a few times before shoving the skeleton ahead of me. "Run! Ill be right behind you! Go down the hall way and turn left! Ill he right th- ACK!" Something slammed down on my back. I heard the skeleton shriek and scramble to the stairs. He must have been chained for a while because he could barely stand without falling. I rolled on my back, wincing from the pain but ignored it. I kicked my foot to the side and sent the human falling over. I kicked his other leg and scrambled to stand up. I wiped the blood from my vision and put a fist up. "You..fucker. Your gonna pay for what you did to him!" I growled and punched him square in the cheek. He screamed in pain and fury as he toppled over. I kicked his ribs, assuring myself that I did some damage and awkwardly bolted to the door. We were getting out of here, or so help me I would die trying.

~To Be Continued~