Acting.

Requested by ArtsyJellybean

"NIGHTMARE, GET ON STAGE, WE START IN 5. KILLER GET INTO POSITION!"  The bunny lady yelled, waving the script around like a torch in a dark cave. Nightmare grumbled, but smiled and got into his fighting stance. Killer crouched behind one of the boulder props, adding a bit more dust to touch up his costume. "READY, ACTION." The lights flicked on, and overly dramatic music blared. Nightmare shifted his stance, pulled out a dagger prop from his coat. "James! Where are you!? We gotta get out of this hell hole!" Nightmare hissed, spinning around as a boulder shifted. "Charley? Over here!" Killer whisper shouted. (Hold on, just a minute. James and charley...i cant even rn 🤣🤣. Ok, back to the story-) A dagger flew by Killer's skull, making him stagger backwards and topple over a rock. "CUT!!" A few monsters growled and shook their head. The bunny monster got on the stage. "Killer, darling, your great, but every time, you fall over the stupid rock!" She motioned to the rubble. "Sorry Ms, it just caught me off guard.." Killer rubbed the back of his skull. Nightmare piped up, arms crossed. "Why not just move the damn thing? It would save us a hell of a lot of time." Nightmare raised a brow. The monster in charge sighed in frustration. "Forget it, its 7 pm anyway, wrap up and go home everbody!" She turned and made a circling motion with her finger, sighing loudly. Grumbles and groans echoed throughout the room, but nobody hesitated to grab their belongings and leave the building, some chatting with others as they took their leave. Killer grabbed his jacket and turned to leave, but stopped when a hand grabbed his wrist.  He turned his head, and was met with the not so happy eyes of the director. "You better shape up Killer, or your cut. Do you hear me? We have 6 months before deadline and we havnt made much progress with you slipping up. So fix. It. Now." She growled and walked off, leaving Killer alone. He cried out in frustration and slammed his fist on a table, leaving marks on both his hand and the wooden piece. He growled darkly in frustration and held his now bleeding hand. "FUCK IT ALL!" He shouted to nobody as he grabbed onto his jacket and swung around to leave. Once again, he was stopped. He turned again, this time ready to throw a punch, but stopped when he was met with another skeleton's gaze. "N-nightmare!" Killer yelped. "Why are you still here? Its closing time." Killer tilted his head and shoved his bleeding hand in the pocket of his black jeans. The goopy skeleton chuckled. "Well seeings as I was on my way out when I heard an oh so desperate cry, and seeing the poor table wounded badly, I came to it's rescue." Nightmare leaned on a pole, letting out a sarcastic tone as he spoke. "Well, the table appreciates your consideration dearly." Killer growled, clenching his fist and glaring. "Easy sailor, I didn't mean anything by it sheesh. Just wanted to see if you were alright. I heard what Ms. Neomoe said, then I saw you fuck up your hand so I came back to clear things up a tad." Killer looked away, staring coldy at the floor. "I don't need your help.." Killer muttered. Nightmare crossed his arms. "Hey, just because life is going to hell for you doesn't mean you have to be such a prick. I came to help you out, either you accept my offer and I'll be on my way and pretend that nothing happened just now." Nightmare poked a finger to Killer's chest. Killer's shoulders slumped and he pulled his hand out of his pocket. His hand was now covered in sticky red blood and throbbed more than ever. Nightmare blew out. "Damn, you really did a number. Cmon, I'll take you by my place and we'll get it patched up. Then we can do things properly." Nightmare grabbed Killer's other hand and gently pulled him out of the building.

*Time Skip*
Nightmare's dark blue Impala pulled up into a parking lot and stopped, the headlights flashing off. Nightmare and Killer got out of the car and the smaller followed Nightmare to the entrance of the complex. Nightmare fiddled with the keys in his pocket before pulling them out and unlocking the door. "Welcome to ny humble attire." Nightmare motioned inside. Killer was taken back. "Woah...this is so cool! It's like a mansion in here!!" Killer twirled around, taking in his surroundings. Suddenly, a large husky bounded forward and leapt on top of Killer, growling and snapping. Killer shrieked and covered his face. "Moon! Get down, now!" The dog whined and got off, wagging its tail slightly before laying in its bed in the kitchen. "She didn't hurt you did she?" Nightmare helped him up. "No, just startled.." Killer muttered, staring at 'Moon'. The husky barked and growled, making Killer jump. "Moon! Quiet!" Nightmare ordered, making Moon hush up. "Sorry about her, usually she's not like this to new people. Must be all the blood that alarmed her." Nightmare walked down the hall and into what Killer assumed was the bathroom. "You coming princess or you just gonna stand there lookin pretty?" Nightmare called, and Killer quickly followed. A small trail of blood followed Killer as he walked down the hall, Nightmare would have to clean that up later. Killer sat on the counter as Nightmare bandaged his hand. "Hey Killer..?" Nightmare asked quietly. "Whats up?" Killer looked up, and Nightmare leaned in and locked mouths. Killer was taken back, but after a moment's hesitation, he kissed back. Nightmare wrapped his arms around Killer's waist and pressed their bodies together. Killer wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck, and pulled back panting. "I've wanted to do that for forever.." Nightmare panted. "Shut up and kiss me again you dork.." Killer shushed him and kissed him again. They may have been professional actors, but this was anything, but acting.