Praise~

Little present for gayshippingshit
Luna_the_fluffy_fox and MrsStabby because Luna and Gay requested this like, a million years ago and Ms just wants it.

~=Lemon from now on

"Nighttyyyyy.." Killer pouted and tugged on his boyfriend's arm. "I dunno Kills...my mum will be home later." The taller shrugged, trying not to look at Killer's pleading eyes. "Like that's stopped us before?" Killer stopped and crossed his arms. Nightmare stopped walking and sighed, before shaking his head and grinning. "Touche, touche." Killer grinned at his air of triumph. Nightmare grabbed Killer's hand and suddenly bolted down the sidewalk, laughing in time with Killer who quickly caught up. "Horny already?" He snorted and Nightmare turned his head slightly. "I mean, I could ditch you right now and let you fuck a tree or somethin." He chuckled. "You wouldn't." Killer dared as he ran next to Nightmare. "Wouldnt I?" He snaked his tentacles around Killer and yanked him back before tossing him up slightly. Killer cursed loudly as Nightmare caught him. "You're an ass." He growled. Nightmare slowed to a stop. "I could've let you slam into the concrete y'know." He pointed out. "I could've stabbed you when I first met you.." Killer grumbled. "Ouch, maybe I shouldn't fuck you today." Nightmare shrugged and put Killer down. "Nnnnnnnn..im sorryyyyyyyyyy-" Killer whined as Nightmare went up to his house and unlocked his door. Killer trembled and hugged himself, hicupping. He wasn't upset about the sex... but he seriously thought that Nightmare was pissed and was about to ditch him. A tear slipped down his face, but he gasped as he was picked up bridal style and carried inside. "You big baby, you really believed I was going to leave you outside?" Nightmare nuzzled him and closed the front door. "A-asshole.." Killer mumbled and nuzzled Nightmare's chest. "Ah, so that's where you want it." Nightmare noted and went upstairs to his bedroom. "W-what?? No!" Killer squealed. Nightmare slammed his bedroom door shut and dropped Killer to his feet, slamming him against the door. His attitude went from cocky to extremely sexy in an instant. "N-Nighty.." Killer gulped and panted softly. Nightmare ran his finger along Killer's neck slowly. "Y'know Killer...you've been a very..very bad boy today...and bad boys get a punishment...so you know what that means?" His eye glowed a deep blue as he licked his teeth slowly. "I have to punish you..you bad, bad boy~" At his words, Killer whined in need and panted. "P-please.....please p-punish me Nighty~" He begged quietly, squirming. "Oh Killer~...I will punish you...you are mine~...and I..am your master.." He wrapped his fingers around Killer's neck and added a gently pressure. Killer bit his 'lip' and quietly moaned out "Hah~...Mmmnn..Nighty..~" He panted and put a hand over Nightmare's. Tentacles brushed against Killer's sensitive body, snaking under his shirt and into his pants, making him whine and squirm. "Quit teassingggg.." He panted. "But baby~ You look so good when your needy, powerless and oh so helpless~" Nightmare purred and leaned into Killer's neck, his warm breath tickling the bone. He kissed his neck and licked it up to his jaw and back down. Killer's breath hitched as Nightmare's long tongue glided over a spot, making the taller smirk and sink his teeth deep into the bone, sucking on the spot and lapping up the blood, making Killer scream in pleasure, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. "N-Ni-hah~..Mm Ah~...Nighty..m-more..more pl-please..~" He moaned, tipping his head back. Nightmare kissed the mark before going up a bit and biting down harshly. "Ni-AHh~ MMhN!~" Killer screamed out in pure ecstasy as Nightmare dug his sharp teeth into the newly made mark, sucking on it roughly and making an even larger hickey than before. Nightmare pulled Killer from the wall and shoved him down upon the bed. He threw his shirt away and roughly pinned him down. "Baby doll~ Give me a show~ I want to see your gorgeous body..~" He growled and kissed Killer's jaw. "Y-yes..hAh~...Mmhn..~" Killer was released and Nightmare swapped spots with him, Killer standing a bit away. He slowly took off his shirt and bit his 'lip', running his hands down his sides as his body formed. Nightmare has his legs spread, leaning back slightly, grinning. Killer slowly pulled down his pants and kicked them aside, his panties going with them.
"Cmon you dirty devil~ give me a real show~ get down and get dirty~" Nightmare purred. Killer went over and got on his lap, staddling him. He ran his hands along Nightmare's dark bones and licked his neck, panting softly. Nightmate had his male body formed, and his member had formed a tight tent in his pants. "Why don't you form...something extra?~" Nightmare cooed, tracing a finger along Killer's ribs and sternum. Killer moaned quietly and nodded breathlessly, his magic concentrating on his chest and forming C cup breasts. "Good boy~"

{Nightmare}

Killer ran his hands along his sides and moaned quietly while straddling me as his breasts formed. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me, grinning. "Mm...you're being such a good boy now~ Does my good boy need a reward?~" I kissed his jaw and he nodded, whining in discomfort as he grew needier, wetter,and more desperate for me to pound his sweet ass into the matress~. I slowly trailed my hand up his thigh and down to his dripping entrance. I split his folds and slowly rubbed his clit in a circular motion, making his moan and cling onto my shoulders. I slowly pushed a finger into the wetness, making him moan louder, his fingers digging into my bones. I inserted 2 more fingers and pumped them in and out slowly, making him moan happily. "Ahh~ Mmnnn~ F-faster.." He let out a breathless moan, which turned into a loud cry of bliss as I instantly went faster. He spread his legs farther and bucked lightly.  "N-ni..Nighty~ I-i'm clo-HAhhH~" He tipped his head back and screamed in ecstasy as he squirted on my hand. I held my fingers up to my mouth and sucked off every drop I could. "Do you want more?~" I purred and he nodded rapidly. I flipped us around with me on top, pinning him down. I unzipped my pants and let them drop, which let my member spring out. I pressed my tip at his entrance to tease him and he glared, still panting. "F-fuck me..n-now.." He gripped the sheets and squirmed. I smirked and gripped his hips before slamming my whole length into him, making him scream in pleasure and pain. I started to thrust roughly in and out of  him, the bed squeaking slightly with each thrust, and with each thrust  came another loud and rewarding cry of utter bliss. "N-NIGHTY~ AHH FUCK! H-HARDER~!" He tipped his head back, wrapping his legs around my waist as I mercilessly rammed into him over and over. I dug my fingers into his hips and thrust faster, going deeper each time. He moaned loudly and I felt him cum hard, but I didn't stop. I felt a knot tightening, and I went faster, going at an inhuman speed. A few thrusts later, Killer came again, saliva dribbling down his chin, tears of pleasure beading in his sockets, and his breasts bouncing up and down in time with my thrusts. I felt my member swell and I moaned out as I came deep inside of him, making him actually scream in nothing but pure bliss and pleasure. I continued to ram into him, not slowing down. "HaH~ AH!~ T-TOO MUCH! T-TOO MU-AHHH~!" He screamed and came for a fourth time. I tested him and started to slow down. He looked at me and whined. "N-no...f-faster~..." He pleaded. "Oh? Does my wittle baby want more?~" I cooed and hee nodded. "Y-yes~ HaaH...Oh Daddy~" He grinned at me and I gripped his hips again, slamming into him and making him moan out. "HAH~AHH~! H-HARDER DADDY HARDER!" He screamed. I felt his walls tighten around my member and we both came at the same time. I slowed down and stopped, panting heavily as he let go of my waist, going limp and panting heavily, trying to catch his breath. I pulled out and both of our ecto bodies dissipated into nothing. I pulled Killer to my chest and tugged the blanket over the both of us. I heard the front door close, but I couldn't care less. Killer purred and nuzzled my chest as he quickly fell asleep. I kissed his skull and closed my eye, nuzzling him before falling asleep.

(Since I never finished the other one, I decided to write this one to make up for it. Sorry if it's bad, and it's short, but I liked writing it at least. 1511 words for youuu!)