Home Sweet Home

I had an idea that i wanted to write sooo here we go.

Killer's POV

"See ya tomorrow Killer!" Dream waved enthusiastically, while Nightmare only grinned his signature grin and waved lightly. "See ya tomorrow guys!" I called and gave them a light wave. I hated when school ended. What? Think I'm crazy? To be honest I probably am. All the ither kids can't get home fast enough, but me..I wish school never ended. I hated going home. I sighed and put my earbuds in, turning on my edgy ass music. I liked to listen to Nightcore. Why? Don't even ask I have no clue. I just liked the effect it had on different songs. I growled quietly and crossed the road. It was Friday, so I would have to stay home for 2 days. I was lightly headbanging and lip syncing the words to the song until my phone rang. I sighed and answered. "Hello?" I asked, not even bothering to sound enthusiastic about it. "Sup Killer, Dream wanted to stop by your place so I figured it couldn't be a bad idea. Soooo can we?" Nightmare asked, sounding quite bored. "S-sorry im busy this weekend..." I quickly made up an excuse. "Well uh, that sucks for you cuz we are right behind ya." What..? I turned and sure enough, Nightmare was holding the phone up to his 'ear' grinning, and Dream was smiling. I stopped dead in my tracks and I could feel my face drain of all its color. I instantly bolted. I couldn't let them see where I lived i just couldn't! I've seen their place countless times. They practically live in a mansion their house is so big. My feet pounded against the sidewalk as I dashed down the road. "KILLER WAIT A MINUTE!" I heard Nightmate yell. I could hear him and Dream running after me. I turned a sharp corner to the left. This was the street my house was on. Maybe if I  passed through a few fences I could lose them. Suddenly, I could feel someone grab my waist and we both went tumbling down. Nightmare's tentacles wrapped around me like a shield to protect me from slamming my face into pavement. I was gasping for air as I sat up. I turned and scooted back as far as I could but Nightmare grabbed my ankle. "What the hell has gotten into yo-" Nightmare cut himself off as he looked around. We were on Roseberry Road. It's name would make you think of beautiful fields, big fancy houses and amazing views and lively bird fluttering in the sky. Fuck no. The street was abandoned, houses were falling apart and alleyways were infested with rats and spiders. "Killer..where are we...?" Dream helped his brother up, but looked me dead in the eye. I cod feel my face once more drain of it's color as I was at a loss of words. Tears swelled in my eyes. They knew. They knew were I went after school everyday. They saw how much of a rat I was. A filthy rat scrounging for food. "H-home..." I muttered and I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks. Nightmare helped me up and pulled me into a hug. "Oh god...you should told someone..we could have helped you." Nightmare breathed. I wrapped my arms around him and did something I havnt done in a very..very long time. I allowed myself to cry. I cried and I mesn I cried hard. I buried my face into his jacket and sobbed. I heard Dream mutter something to Nightmare and i could feel him nod. "Killer...take us to your house.." Nightmare said softly. I nodded and let him go. I turned and continued down the road, the brothers not too far behind. "Here we are.." I mumbled climbing over the knocked over mailbox, a few large wooden planks and fighting through the intensely overgrown plants and weeds. I heard Nightmare mutter "Holy shit.." As they climbed and fought through the plants. The door was always jammed so I had put a towel on the window and since the glass was already shattered I just climbed through that. Yeah I got cuts and scraps here and there but the towel did wonders to make sure I wasn't literally sliced to pieces. Dream and Nightmare looked at eachother uncertainly. I shook my head. "Stand back, ill re attach it later." They did as told and stepped off the porch. I flung my leg up and kicked the door off it's hinges which wasn't that hard. and the door was sent hurling down the porch. Luckily Dream and Nightmare were put of the way when I kicked the door or else they would have been flattened. Dream shook his head as they moved behind me into the house. Not even 2 steps in I snapped my head up."WAIT!" I cried and they stopped dead in their tracks. I pushed them back a little bit and as I did the ceiling caved in and a few wooden planks crashed onto the floor. I stepped over them and waved them into what was supposed to be the living room. The walls were green and black with mold, and water was dripping from the cieling. The sofas were on their side, covered in splits, and springs and stuffing were scattered along them, being worn down. Nightmare stopped. "I've seen enough. Killer your coming with us." I stopped and turned to them. "W-what? But I live here! I can't just leave!" I cried frantically. Dream and Nightmare shared another uncertain glance. "Get your things, your coming to our place." Dream said softly. I was back on the brink of tears. I never thought I would actually be able to leave this hell hole. I scrambled up the broken and diminished stairs and into a room I called my own. I grabbed a few shirts, a pair of shorts, a surpisingly still in shape jacket and stuffed them into my falling apart backpack. I practically flew down the stairs and out the door..well, the entrance since the door was in the middle of the lawn. The brothers quickly followed, eager to get out of the house which was on the brink of collapsing. Dream dragged me along until we all started sprinting, eager to get to their house.

*Time Skip*

I stood outside their house. It was getting dark sonit was hard to see, but looking at the house now, it seemed so magical. I was...finally free. Free of living like a rat. It felt amazing. Drram pulled me inside and turned on the lights in the living room. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll help Nightmare set up your room, unless you wanna sleep on the couch?" Dream motioned to the sofa. "Uhm..if it's not too much trouble..I wanna sleep in Nightmare's room.." I blushed a little. I had never been to a sleepover or anything like it, so this was totally new to me. "Alrighty then!" Dream bolted up the stairs, dragging Nightmare along. I sat on the couch and looked around. They had a really nice place. No mess, not a speck of dust in sight. I sighed in content, put my bag down and snuggled into the sofa. It wasn't torn or ripped, wasn't falling apart. It was clean, in perfect condition. It was one of those that once you sat down, you sunk into it. It was heaven. I heard a creak and opened my eyes. Nightmare was grinning. "My room is all clean and set up for ya. Come on up if your ready." I instantly got up and was by his side. "Okay then follow me and ill give the grand tour of the hallway." He stated dramatically, making jazz hands up the stairs. I followed eagerly. He showed me where the bathroom was and where Dreams room was. Dream's door was painted yellow so I figured it would be easy to remember. Nightmare's door was painted blue. Also easy to remember. He led me inside his room. It was bigger than I thought it would be. His bed was pushed up against the wall, he had a desk with a computer on it and some DVDs pushed up against the opposite wall in the corner, he had some posters of rock bands on his wall, a guitar sitting in another corner, and a walk-in closet. I was amazed. There was a matress on the floor next to his bed, it had clean white sheets, a black fluffy blanket and matching pillows. It practically leapt onto the bed and snuggled into the blanket. I heard Nightmare chuckle and I blushed. I turned, but suddenly Nightmare was in front of me. "I've wanted to do this for the longest time Kills." He grinned, and leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked, but it didn't take me long to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. He pulled back and rested his forehead on mine. "Killer, will you take the honor...of being my boyfriend?" He asked, a soft blue tinting his cheekbones. "Of course.." I smiled brightly, and kissed him again. He flopped over next to me and pulled me close to his chest. I purred and snuggled closer. He started to hum and stroke my skull. "I love you Killer, good night.." He said softly. "Love you too..good night.." I said with a yawn, before falling asleep in his arms.

(Not gonna lie I ABSOLUTELY  loved this one and I hope y'all did too! This was a good 1600 word oneshot and im pretty proud! Caio!)