Animal Cage(Discontinued)

I realized halfway through writing this it contained 0 percent nightkill and I stopped typing, put my phone down and muttered "ah fuck.."

-------------

A zoo. He didn't belong in a zoo.

He was a person for fucks sake! He only got fed occasionally because he was known to attack, so he often had to wear a muzzle.

He knew it wasn't a normal zoo. He knew he was there for one reason. He was a freak.

He and his brother had been tested on and sent to this hellhole, so people can 'observe' them.

There was some others here too. There was one named Horror. He was covered in blood and had to have a muzzle 24/7. He was the most violent. A huge chunk of his skull was missing from previous fights and being tested on.

One was named Dust, but he was never shown. He only peeked out to get food and if anyone got too close to him.

They were all in large cages. One was named Cross and hated to be stared at. The last one was named Killer. He didn't like to move. Didn't like to talk. Rarely ate, and hated being touched.

Today was the day they were all going to be thrown into a large arena together to see what would happen.

First, the two brothers were in first. They growled and their tentacles lashed as the walked into the giant opening.

Dust was next, but he walked rather alowly, eyeing the brothers curiously. Dream, commonly known as Shattered, glared and hissed like a feral animal.

Dust look amused and turned away. Their were loud shouts and cries and Horror came bounding in, running on all fours like an animal. Guards chased him furiously and the other brother, Nightmare, noticed something.

Horror was running away in fear. He had a chain around his neck and blood seeping from his side.

Nightmare ran over and shot his tentacles out, tripping the guards. He ran after Horror, using his tentacles to launch himself forward.

He gripped Horror and curled up, making a dome with his tentacles. Horror panted and whined, squirming. There was running and more shouts.

"Brother?!" He heard Shattered yell. Nightmare slowly uncurled his tentacles and stood up. Horror dragged himself away slightly, whimpering and panting.

More guards ran over and both Nightmare and Shattered stood side by side, growling.

They both pointed at the guards and their tentacles shot out, seeming to multiply as they stabbed randomly and made a large cloud of dust.

Horror watched in wonder as they drew their tentacles back, which reverted to their normal size and shape, dripping with blood. Nightmare and Shattered always stuck together, and if they were forced apart that's when they would act like animals.

Horror was slowly pulling himself away, only stopping when everybody turned to him. Dust was in a tree, observing the situation silently. He was like a shadow. Quiet, fast, nobody noticed him, and nobody cared for him. Here, they were all treated as animals. They were experiments.

Horror was beaten senseless until he was afraid of his own shadow. Killer was quiet and nobody even thought he could speak. Cross was tested on and kept in a glass box for a few months before he was let out into a larger environment like they used at a zoo. Dust was beaten but he tolerated it. If it was to get food then he would do almost anything for it. His brother was murdered in front of him from a failed experiment and Dust then sought to attack anybody who posed as a threat.

"Who..are you.." Horror asked shakily. "We're the corrupted twins. I'm Nightmare..and this is my brother Shattered." Nightmare hummed and Horror blinked.

"Corrupted..Nightmare.." Horror thought for a bit. They all jolted when another skeleton was brought in. He had a muzzle on and wire hoop around his neck, a worker holding onto the long pole that connectedto the hoop. The skeleton was wearing a large jacket with belts and he had scars all over him. He had a few fresh wounds and he twitched every now and again. This was Asy, short for Asylum.

"Who's the new guy?" Shattered murmured and Nightmare shrugged. "Owwwwww! You're hurting me!" Asy whined and tried to tug at the wire but couldn't even grab it.

"Shut it mutt.." The worker growled and shoved Asy forward. Asy choked and whimpered as the wire tightened. "Breathe..can't." He whimpered and the guard scoffed.

Nobody saw it happen, but in a blurr of action the guard was on his side, gasping for air as a large pointed stick was lodged into his side.

Asy scrambled forward and tripped on the sleeves on his jacket, falling face first. He rolled over and rolled on top of the pole, making the wire tighten. He kicked his legs and tried to grab the wire, bucking a bit and struggled as he was quickly losing consciousness. He kicked at the ground and silently gasped.

Dust was at his side in an instant and used his sharpened phalanges to slice through the wire and free the choking skeleton.

Asy coughed and sat up, whimpering. He clung to Dust like a scared cat and thanked him multiple times. There was a thin line of blood on Asy's neck that was steadily becoming larger.

Horror perked at the coppery smell of fresh blood and got on all fours, twitching. Killer pinned him down, growling. "Quit it." He ordered and Horror huffed. "Mean." He muttered.

Killer stood up and Nightmare watched his the entire time with facination.

(And here is where I stop because I have no idea what else to do. You guys can do whatever with this, re write it or make up an ending, I dont care really, whatever you want. Buh bai-)