The Formation of the Clouds

A single figure sitting atop a rock in the wilderness, gazing out at the forest below. This figure wore a black cloak covered in red clouds. His red and black hair flowed in the wind. His silver eyes glistened in the sunlight. Everything on the outside seemed perfect, but on the inside. There was a terrible past of pain and suffering. The young nin was broken from thought by a figure approaching from behind.

Konan: "Y/N, Pein is calling for a meeting." Without replying the Akatsuki nin known as Y/N got up from his spot atop the rock and proceeded to follow the only female of the group back into the base. The two S-Rank criminals walked into a room with a table surrounded by ten chairs. On the far left sat a blue skinned man talking to a raven haired man. On the far right sat a blond haired man with his hair in a ponytail. Next to him sat a red haired colored man. Across the table on the far left, sat a silver haired man wearing a necklace, yelling at a taller man with green eyes and a mask covering his face. In the middle, there was a person with a body that was half black and half white with a venus fly trap looking thing surrounding its head. The purple haired female known as Konan sat at the end. At the other end sat a orange haired man covered with piercings. Across from the venus fly trap looking person, sat Y/N Rose. (A/N: Worth mentioning that in this story you'll be replacing Tobi. Also in this story, the Akatsuki's goals will be different, they'll still want peace, but by different methods. )

Pein: "We as a group have come a long way. However we have still yet to reach our goal of world peace. There is still a lot to be done before we can truly begin." Turning to the green eye and silver haired men, he continued. "Hidan, Kakazu, to accomplish our goals, we need money. You two will be tasked with claiming as many high paying bounties as you can." Turning to the blond haired man and red haired man, he went on. "Deidara, Sasori, we need multiple bases set up. It will make moving undetected more easy." Turning to the blue skinned man, raven haired man, and the man with silver eyes, he said the final thing he wished to say. "Itachi, Kisame, Y/N, you three will be tasked with bringing in the akatsuki's last and final member. Y/N since you don't have a partner yet, he will be your partner. All of you given missions, leave at your earliest convenience. Now everyone but Konan, Itachi, Kisame, and Y/N leave." Everyone complied and left the room.

Kisame: "I'm guessing you having us stay behind, has to do with this new guy we're bringing in."

Pein: "Precisely. This new member we're bringing in, will be a big asset. His name is Cross Cabello. (A/N: You'll know who that is if you've read my other story.) Member of the infamous Cabello clan. He is not someone to be underestimated. His skill in taijutsu and ninjutsu is incredible and his genjutsu, even though not being on pars with Itachi's he is certainly close. It's also worth mentioning he possesses a dojutsu only found amongst the Cabello clan."

Itachi: "The abyssal eyes."

Pein: "Correct. It is said that the abyssal eyes were more powerful than the sharingan. Unlike the sharingan, that specializes in genjutsu, the abyssal eyes specialize in ninjutsu. Having the abyssal eyes also gives the user access to dark release. Be aware you three, he is a force to be reckon with. Your dismissed."
     Kisame, Itachi, and Y/N retreated back to their respected rooms to rest up for the mission taking place the next day.

Next Day:

     Three figures can be seen walking through the forest. Each wearing similar matching cloaks.

Itachi: "So Y/N, how do you feel about all this?"

Y/N: "As long as he doesn't get in my way, it's fine I guess."

Kisame: "Ya know the guy is gonna be your new partner. You could at least pretend your excited."

Y/N: "We're close. Let's go."

     Not another word was exchanged as they neared the border of Hoshigakure. They stopped at the sudden change in chakra. (A:N: I'll keep it short I hate interrupting. Basically in this world everyone has chakra and aura, but the ninja were trained and taught how to unlock chakra and the huntsman were not.)

Itachi: "He's here." Those two words triggered the missing nin into action. Itachi's sharingan flared up, Kisame gripped Samehada tightly, and Y/N reached inside his cloak. In front of them a man walked into view. He wore simple anbu pants and a white hooded cloak. His eyes were bright red, hair as white as snow, and a nasty scar going across his right eye.

Cross: Hunter nin?

Y/N: "No."

Cross: "Then who are you?" Itachi took off his kasa revealing his slashed leaf headband.

Itachi: "We are missing nin like yourself. We are here to recruit you to our organization. It is called the Akatsuki.

Cross: "The Akatsuki? Give me one reason I should even consider joining your little club."

Y/N: "Because your own goals will be accomplished if the Akatsuki's goals are accomplished. We have done our research and we know you despise your old village, The Village Hidden Among Shadows. You will have your vengeance, if the Akatsuki as a whole succeeds.

Cross: "Hmmm, is that so ehh? Alright I'll join your little organization, but let me warn you. If I see things aren't going my way, I won't hesitate to turn my back on you."

Itachi: "Good, let's go."

     The four missing nin made it back to the Akatsuki's main hideout in a total of 9 hours. Once there introductions were done, Cross was given his cloak and ring. He was given a newly created ring, a dark purple ring that stood for shadow.

Pein: "From this day forward, Y/N and Cross you are partners for as long as your a member of the Akatsuki. Your first mission as partners will be given to you soon. However before that, Cross we must gage your abilities, which is why when your ready you will face off against me. Is that understood?"

Cross; " Hai Leader."

     After that, the remaining Akatsuki members in the base, went to sleep.

Meanwhile in Vale:

     'Hmm, this could prove troublesome considering we don't know the meaning or origin,' thought a man wearing a green jacket, sipping coffee. On the screen in front of him, sat a single thing. One red cloud.

(A/N: Alright first chap down. This story is technically a neglected reader story, but it isn't like the other neglected reader stories out there. You don't go to beacon at all. I'll have a bio of Y/N and Cross up shortly. It'll be done today as well. Thank you. Also feel free to review!)