Bio of Y/N and Cross

Name: Y/N Rose

Background: Looked down upon and neglected by his own family Y/N leaves and trains in the Village Hidden Under the Moon. Over a span of two years he becomes an exceptionally ninja. However he leaves the village and goes rogue because he believed he couldn't get any stronger if he stayed in the one place. Two weeks after his defection, he is approached by Pein, the leader of the Akatsuki.

Age: 19

Looks: Black Hair with red tips, silver eyes, a scar under his left eye

Likes: Meditation, Akatsuki, the thought of world peace

Dislikes: His family, hypocrites, racists

Personality: Cold, ruthless, and collected, chill and laid back if you get to know him.

Weapon: Vengeance Flare

Chakra Affinities: Wind

Aura Color: Your choice/ F/C

Semblance: Disipate- This semblance allows you to dematerialize your body down to a microscopic level and rematerialize it in a 30-50 foot radius. It is done so fast it looks like simple teleportation. You can also dematerialize individual parts of your body, allowing you to dodge attacks without even moving.

Name: Cross Cabello

Background: His parents being killed in a mission, Cross turned to the Hidden Shadow's Anbu for an outlet. He defected a year later after learning that his parents weren't killed on a mission, but were rather assassinated ordered by the Kurakage. His main goal is to wipe the Hidden Shadow Village off the face of the planet. He joins the akatsuki 4 years later after he is approached by Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, and Y/N Rose. After joining he is partnered with Y/N Rose.

Age: 24

Looks: White hair, red eyes, a long scar going across his right eye

Likes: Training, Akatsuki, miso soup

Dislikes, Village Hidden Among Shadows, the Kurakage, Sotan Cabello

Personality: friendly and chill, in battle, collected and focused

Weapon: Willbreaker (In purple)

Chakra Affinities: Lighting and Darkness

Aura Color: Purple

Semblance: Chain Expulsion- This semblance allows Cross to expell chakra stealing chains from any exposed skin. He can control these chains using his chakra, any one they touch. Chakra will be stolen and transferred back to Cross.