Rose Stuck in the Abyss

Team JNPR, RWBY, and the two Akatsuki nin walked through what was left of Vale's gates. As soon as they entered, the people exploded into an uproar. Screaming at the missing-nin. Some even throwing some things. However, Cross and Y/N easily dodged anything that was thrown their way. Glynda stomped forward and demanded an explanation from the teens. The 8 teens stammered over their words. The two criminal ninja just stood their, silent as Cross turned to Y/N.

Cross: Told you this was a mistake.

Y/N: Give it time.

Cross: If these people don't kill us. Pein sure as hell will. Once he finds out about this. He'll think we betrayed the organization.

Y/N: Pein, is a reasonable man. Once we explain why we did what we did, he'll understand. He knows how much of a threat that blasted Uchiha is.

Cross: Oh Kami. With how these people are yelling, you'd think it was Konoha and we were the 9-tails jinchuriki.

Y/N: Yes. It does seem that way.

     Glynda shushed the two Beacon teams and walked towards the ninja. Never lifting her hate filled gaze.

Glynda: What are you doing here?

Y/N: We are here to make a deal.

Glynda: After what you have done? What makes you think we want anything to do with you?!

Cross: Because if you don't listen to us. None of us will survive the next couple of weeks. So, shut up and forget your pride for a minute.

     The blonde woman growled at the Cabello, but stayed silent. Y/N continued.

Y/N: There are two people out there with enough power to completely destroy Remenant and all of the ninja villages in a day. Madara Uchiha and Sotan Cabello. When it comes to them, we all have a common enemy. Madara was an old member of our organization. Before me or my partner joined, Madara was a member. However, he betrayed the organization because he didn't believe our leader's methods would work.

Cross: As for Sotan Cabello. She was the person that sold out the Cabello clan during the Third Great Shinobi World War. She has a sick twisted thought of peace.

Y/N: If they are not defeated. We will all die.

Glynda: Do you take me for a fool?

Cross: Listen here lady, we have places that we can hide. You don't. Make your choice.

Glynda: Fine. However, once this is over. I'll have you two placed on the highest of the bounty list.

Y/N: Sorry to disappoint, but we kinda already have high bounties.

     Glynda scowled then motioned for the nin to follow her.

     Once inside Ozpin's office. Glynda sat at Ozpin's desk and the two Akatsuki nin sat opposite.

Glynda: You have done horrible things. I feel like in the end it this, I will lose more than I'll gain.

Cross: Snort, what's to gain? We're literally on the verge of being casted into a world where everything we see is a lie created by someone else.

Glynda: Uhhh, pardon?

Y/N: He is speaking of the Infinite Tsukuyomi. A powerful technique in which it enslaves the entire world in a parallel world full of illusions. Usually it can only be done once a person's rinnesharingan is reflected off of the moon. However, there is another way.

Cross: If a person who has A mangekyo sharingan and another person who has stage two abyssal eyes come together and both reflect their eyes off the moon. It will trigger the Infinite Tsukuyomi.