The Storm is Rolling In

Vale was in chaos once again. RWBY thought it was over, but it was far from over. The Akatsuki were just getting started. Everything was going fine, until Ozpin was found dead. The council was in panic as the two men responsible stood before them. What Cross had predicted, was almost spot on. Once Ozpin was assassinated, the council was overcomee by fear of being next. Deidara had bombs placed on each council member. It was quite simple. The blast was small enough to only kill the person it was attached too. One by one the Akatsuki nin questioned the council members. Whether or not they would follow them. If they refused, Deidara would detonate the bomb attached to said council member. After they were done, only half remained.

Deidara: Well, we have control of the council. So now what, hn?

Cross: We get rid of Ozpin's right hand. Glynda Goodwitch. I bet you, if she is kept alive. She will find a way to make this collapse on top of us.

Itachi and Kisame had easily killed the headmaster of Shade Academy and swung the council to their side, by using a very powerful genjutsu. Y/N and Sasori were back at base, awaiting further orders. Hidan and Kakazu were sent to Mistral to gain its control and considering how pathetic Lionheart is. They wouldn't have a difficult time. The organization still had to worry about Atlas, considering it was one of the most secure of the four kingdoms. Pein decided that he, alongside his other Pein paths were attempt to take control of Atlas.

Cross was currently talking to Y/N over a private secured channel.

Y/N: How are things going in Vale?

Cross: Ozpin is dead. We managed to liberate and collapse the council. We just have to worry about Goodwitch.

Y/N: Great. I'm also suppose to tell you that within a week, you and Deidara need to have full control over Vale. If we are to stay on schedule. We have Vacuo under our control, Hidan and Kakazu are heading to Mistral. Pein is going to Atlas.

Cross: Hmmm, Atlas is going to be a bitch to conquer. What's gonna happen if we can't take it in under a week?

Y/N: We'll wipe it off the map, so they don't interfere with our plans. On another note, has Qrow interfered at all?

Cross: No. He hasn't even shown up at all. The only other people of Ozpin's group to worry about is Goodwitch and Ironwood. I doubt Ironwood is gonna try anything, afterall he is probably trying to fortify Atlas.

Y/N: That's the truth. How do you plan to keep the people at bay.

Cross: Easy. We have taken control of all of the mechs and droids in Vale. Isn't it great, we have soldiers that will do whatever their told without question.

Y/N: It seems things are going great. Me and Sasori are back with the information. Get this, it's information regarding what Suna plans to do to stop us. They have apparently alright know what happened in Vale. They were just debating whether or not to help. They have decided to help and are sending teams to Vale. So if we have rain-nin ambush the teams, we can keep everything controlled.

Cross: It isn't gonna last. Once the elemental nations catch the news of what happened to Vacuo, their gonna take action whether or not they are allies with the Remenant kingdoms.

Y/N: Then all we have to do is gain full control before they do. The Remenant kingdoms have more military power than all the ninja villages combined. Once we have full control, they should stay back. As to not start the 4th Great Shinobi War.

Cross: You are right about that. Anyway I have to go, my job here isn't quite done yet.

Y/N: Alright, just don't fuck it up.