Immobilize the Clouds

(A/N: I have decided that I'm going to skip past the whole Pein going to Atlas. Also going to go more into what happened to Madara and what role Salem and Cinder will play. Probably going to include some other characters from Naruto, but I don't have fights for them planned atm. Enjoy.)

Timeskip- 3 Weeks Later

     After all this set up and time, we have done it. We have gained control of the four Remenant kingdoms. Inside the Akatsuki's main base, stood 11 people. 4 in person. 8 in holographic form.

Pein: Akatsuki. It is time. We have completed phase 1, it is time to begin phase 2. Konan, please explain phase 2.

Konan: Of course, Pein-Sama. Phase 2 will consist of waging war against the world. With the power of the 4 Remenant kingdoms, we will be unstoppable.

Pein: No one will stop us. Not even Madara. Madara betrayed the organization and we will not let him stand in our way. The genjutsu world has proven inefficient, this is the only true way of creating world peace. Itachi and Kisame, immobilize the forces of Vacuo. Hidan and Kakazu do the same with Mistral. Cross and Deidara, do the same with Vale. Konan, Zetsu, Y/N, and Sasori. Go to the Hidden Rain and immobilize all of the shinobi there. Once that is done, all of us will meet up with one another and we will cleanse the hate from this pitiful world. Good luck, Akatsuki.

     One by one the holograms dissapeared and the last 4 Akatsuki members were left alone in the cave.

Konan: Let's go. We must be quick.

     Within a week, all of the Akatsuki members were reunited and they had all the strength that they needed to save the world.

Y/N: Where do we start?

Itachi: Yes, we may have total control of Remenant. However, we still don't know where to start.

Pein: We will begin, by destroying the great ninja villages. Starting with the Hidden Shadow, after that. The Hidden Snow.

Cross: Finally. Those scumbags in the Shadow can suffer. It has been a long time coming.

Pein: We will need to split up to get this done quick. The power of one kingdom should be enough to destroy one village. Cross and Y/N, you two will be reunited and will take the power of Vale to the Hidden Shadow.

Y/N: It will be done, Leader-Sama.

     Y/N and Cross ventured through the forest, towards the Village Hidden Among Shadows. With an army of Vale's most powerful tech.

Y/N: Been awhile, hasn't it?

Cross: A month ain't that long.

Y/N: A month? Hmph, I thought it was longer. What's the state of Vale?

Cross: Ahh, who cares. We didn't need to kingdom, just its military power. As for the state, it's not getting back up anytime soon.

Y/N: Good. Also, I did tell you before you joined. That being in the Akatsuki would help you towards your own goal. Here we are. You wanted the Hidden Shadow to suffer and they will.

Cross: Yeah..... what is your goal, Y/N?

Y/N: To get stronger.

Cross: Have you?

Y/N: Hmmm. To what I want? No. Leading an army isn't power. I want personal and physical power.

Cross: Their must be a reason for wanting to get stronger. Y/N, partner, who do you want to hurt?