Chapter 19

"SOPHIA! WAKE UP!"

I jolt forward, sitting up in bed with wide eyes and a lost look no doubt enveloping my features. Only, all I see is Lucy jumping in my bed beside me. After Ivy had shown us all the main rooms yesterday, and eaten until our hearts content, we'd been guided to our quarters which are big enough to actually be quarters of a house. Peter's is the biggest, obviously, having been connected to his large study that allows his to do his Kingly duties in private. His is also the furthest room in the castle, giving him ocean views and magnificent sunrises. Andrew's was quite similar, just a few hallways away from Peter's and also ocean views. Despite this, his room is near the art room, which I believe he is quite thrilled about - allowing him to draw and paint in peace. Whilst their rooms are on the third level of the castle, the rest of ours are second level - which is actually quite nice. Edmund's quarters has a balcony overlooking the training arena, and a secret passage to the armoury - which Susan was not thrilled about. Her face quite literally became red at the thought of Edmund sneaking away to practice sword fighting in the middle of the night. Although, her room isn't too far away from his, huddled nicely between the library and the study shared between us three girls - perfect place for Susan Pevensie to live. Lucy's room has a secret passage that connects to the kitchen on the first floor, but sadly her room was ruined by the sudden change in seasons. Which is why she's here in my room now, having spent the night with me having a sleepover. Luckily, my room is just as big as everyone else's with a private balcony overlooking the beautiful castle gardens the roll down the hill. There's even an apple tree right outside my window that is stunning, which is what catches my attention now - clearing my head out of yesterday's memories as I sigh.

"No need to yell Lu."

I rub my eyes and yawn softly, jumping out of bed and padding softly to the balcony in order to bask in the light before breakfast. The young Pevensie follows, jumping up and down as she does.

"It's coronation day! Aren't you excited?"

I send her a smile and a soft nod before yawning once again, the weeks activities catching up with me. I lean against the railing in order to admire the blooming flowers before closing my eyes slightly.

"Yes, but I was asleep."

Lucy giggles at this, but before either of us can say anything a laugh echoes out from my doorway, causing me to spin around with wide eyes. My heartbeat quickens as my mind automatically thinks danger, but I calm myself down as Susan comes into focus with a wide grin in her face.

"If you wanted to sleep in, you shouldn't have had a sleepover with Lucy."

I roll my eyes playfully and wander inside, throwing myself back down on my bed with a tired groan - Lucy already appearing next to me.

"How was I supposed to know?"

Both Pevensie girls break out into giggles just as the door knocks, Susan moving out of the way for myself to get it. I huff softly, my mind still trying to wake up properly, stomping over to throw the door wide open - throwing the person behind the door an annoyed glare.

"What do you need?"

Andrew smiles back at me, sarcastically waving with a boyish grin on his face - rather happy considering the time. I send him a sheepish smile back, hoping he knows I would never be snappy on purpose, before letting him into my room with wide arms. My brother steps into the room slightly, before addressing the three of us.

"I wanted to know if you three wanted breakfast?"

Before any of us can stop her, Lucy is already bolting out the door in a hurry - not bothering or wait for the rest of us. I snort at this before eyeing Andrew up and down, noting a small blush creeping up his neck.