Fooling You

"Thanks for the lift," Lila says as she opens the car door getting out in front of the steps of francoise dupont.

"No need to thank me, Miss, I'm just doing my job," Charles says.

Lila laughs "Well, you haven't got me killed so far so you deserve thanks for that"

Charles laughs "Ah, well then Thank you, and have a good day at school Miss Rossi"

"I'll try" she smiles, then shuts the door and watches Charles drive off before turning and heading towards the steps.

----

Nathanael hadn't arrived yet, she rolls her eyes, he had probably slept in. Again. So, she made her way over to Rose and Juleka.

"Hi" she smiled sitting down beside them on the bench in the locker area.

"Hi, Lila" Rose grins. "Have you heard the news?"

She shakes her head "No, is it good?"

Rose shrugs "I guess, that girl Adrien fences with, Kagami Tsuirgi right?"

Lila nods "Yes, what about her?" she sits down on the bench beside the two girls.

"She's officially transferring to our class" Juleka explains.

"That will be our class filled up won't it," Lila says.

Rose nods "Yes, it will be nice though, like a big family"

"Yeah, a big family" Lila laughs "Just one that has an unwanted child" she mutters as she observes Chloe dumping a pile of books in Sabrina's arms, more than the girl could possibly carry on her own.

"Lila!" Rose chided.

Juleka raises a brow "She only says the truth...for once" she smirks as Lila whips around with a glare. Juleka just laughs while Lila sticks out her tongue.

Rose shakes her head but smiles "Honestly you two"

"What are they up to now?"

The trio look up as Nathanael approaches.

"Nathy!" Lila smiles and stands up.

"Hey, Lila" His mouth curved into a smile "So are you up to something?"

Lila's eyes twinkled "Should I be offended that you think the worse of me"

"I don't know, should you?" He chuckles.

Lila rolls her eyes but smiles and holds his hand.

"We were telling Lila about how Kagami is officially transferring to our class," Rose says.

Nathanael nods "isn't she Adrien's girlfriend?"

"Really?" Lila's eyes widen.

Juleka's brows furrow "That's news to me"

"Me too" Rose voices.

Nathanael shrugs "Maybe I'm wrong, but I was sure they were pretty close"

Before anyone can reply the bell rings signalling it was time for class. Rose and Juleka stood up picking up their bags.

"Let's get going" Rose beams and practically skips on to class. Juleka follows at a slower pace.

Nathanael sighs causing Lila to look at him in concern.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah" He gave a half-smile "Just don't know how anybody can be that energetic in the morning" He grudgingly makes his way to class, Lila holding onto his hand.