Perfect for you

When Lila got Nathanael's text message asking if she wanted to meet up in the park later, of course, she said yes. Little did he know of her other plans for the day...

Placing her hands on her hips Lila glanced over the mess she called her room while chewing on her bottom lip. She hadn't even been back long, she had no idea how it go in such a mess. "This won't do" she mutters. The thought of tidying up made her want to just ask her mum if they could move to a new house. That way she wouldn't have to tidy up. Still, she knew that was silly. "I better start now, I'll be meeting up with Nathy soon," she says aloud to herself as she begins to pick up items of clothing flung across the carpet.

She puts a dark purple fedora on a hook over her trifold vanity mirror and places a similar coloured scarf on the hook beside it. She stuffs the rest of her clean clothes in her wardrobe. She glances around to see if anything else is out place and sees some books lying across the floor. Some lying open upside down. She sighs and picks them up. Brushing dust of the covers as she slots them in the correct places on the little bookcase in the corner of her room.

"There," she stands back, hands on her hips "all done". She glances at the time. Smiling that she still has plenty of time to make it to the park. She grabs her black leather jacket still lying on her bed and slips it on before hurrying out of her bedroom.

Lila arrived at the park and looked around for that familiar red hair but when she couldn't spot him, she sighed. She smoothed down the orange material of her summer dress sat down on a bench and let her eyes wander over the park. She saw a group of people setting up some sort of photoshoot under the blossoming trees. They seemed to be stressed about something. She took her focus off them checking around the park for Nathanael but he hadn't arrived. She could see mums with their toddlers walking around as well as a few dogs and their owners playing on the grassy area. She fixed the cuffs of her black jacket around her wrists.

"Lila!"

Her eyes widened and she glanced over her shoulder smiling when she noticed Nathanael rushing up to her. She stood up.

"Sorry I'm a little late," He says as he reaches her.

Lila smiles "It's fine, Nathy"

"So what are we going to do?" Nathanael asks.

Lila starts "Well I thought-"

"Uh, can you wait a minute" Nathanael mutters taking his phone from his pocket.

Lila raises an eyebrow at him.

He glances up catching her look. "Ah sorry, it's just Luka texted me It'll only take a second" he sheepishly smiles. He looks back down at his phone then sniggers.

"What so funny?" Lila asks "What did he say?" she tries to lean over to see the message but Nathanael holds his phone to his chest quickly.

"It's nothing!"

Lila narrows her eyes "Why can't I see? Is it about me?"

"You're just paranoid," Nathanael says putting his phone back in his pocket "It's just an inside joke me and Luka have"

Lila continues to glare suspiciously at him but finally relents "Fine"

"Now about what we're going to do today" Nathanael quickly changes the subject "You have a plan"

Lila nods "I thought we could just hang around the park for a while then when we get bored we can go somewhere else"

"Sure" Nathanael grins "Its quite warm today isn't it" he adds.

Lila nods "Yeah, this is the kind of temperatures we get in Italy"

"Shall I go get us some cold drinks?" Nathanael asks.