Collide

Lila rolls over in the bed, her eyes slowly flickering open as sunlight streamed through the gaps in the curtains lighting up areas of the room. She can feel tentative fingers running through her hair. She blinks away the sleep still in her eyes to see Nathanael leaning on his elbow as he looks down on her in affection. When he sees she has awoken his face flushes as he slowly removes his hand from her hair.

Lila rubs away the last bit of lingering haze in her eyes finally able to make Nathanael out clearly, she smiles. "You're awake early" she mumbles. Propping herself up a bit to meet his gaze.

"Uh yeah..." he chuckles. He runs a hand through his already messed up hair. Lila bites back a smile. She can sense he is nervous for some reason.

She smirks, moving closer "Why are you so nervous?"

His face reddens "Wh-what, No..." he gulps as Lila looks to him with a raised eyebrow "Fine, Uhm are you sure your parents or Mia aren't around"

"They weren't around last night don't worry," Lila says moving closer to Nathanael.

"R-Right but you're sure they didn't come back?" Nathanael asks.

Lila laughs "My Father went back to Italy for a week for some meeting, my mother went with him for some reason they're probably up to something and Mia is visiting her Aunt who has just got out of hospital and so she has applied for time off work for a while, so stop worrying" She snuggles against him with a smile.

She hears Nathanael breathe a sigh of relief and giggles. "Is that why you were awake so early?"

"Yeah" he smiles "You know you look really pretty and peaceful when you sleep" he adds. He places an arm around her.

"If I didn't love you that would be creepy" Lila laughs. She looks up at him with twinkling eyes he frowns at her.

"It's not creepy...I mean...I wasn't watching that long!" he blushes.

Lila once again laughs "Relax, Nathy, I was only teasing" He rolls his eyes at her.

"We should probably get up y'know" he mumbles. Finally relaxing on the mattress as Lila curls up against him and bullies him into holding her again.

"But I want to cuddle with you more" Lila murmurs against his chest.

"I know that" he laughs "But for one my mum is probably going crazy to know where I am"

"Don't worry I dealt with her" Lila says looking at Nathanael with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Nathanael narrowed his eyes "What did you do?"

Lila laughs "I just sent her a text from your phone while you were asleep" she sees the horror on Nathanael's face and laughs again "Relax, I didn't tell her the truth and anyway isn't it good she won't be on your case"

"I suppose but" his eyebrows furrowed "How'd you even know my password?"

"You're too predictable that's how" Lila smirked.

"I'm not predictable" he pouts.

"Yes, you are, now shush" Lila mutters as she closes her eyes again.

Nathanael smiles "But we really should get up"

He hears Lila's loud sigh and bites back a laugh. "Honestly are you always this annoying first thing in the morning?"

"Only for you" he teases.

Lila looks up at him with furrowed brows, despite the angry expression he can't help but feel affection for her even then. He smiles as Lila moves to sit up. "Fine looks we're getting up"