chapter five

sehun stared wide-eyed at his reflection on the mirror. his insides felt like puking and he can't help it but to feel disgusted of himself yet he doesn't know the reason why. eleanor knew sehun as a human but she was confused whenever he won't like to go outside thus the reason why everyone thought eleanor's a psycho. because they thought that she was making a story and that every thing she was saying was just inside her head.

of course sehun felt bad but revealing himself to a human, which was eleanor was enough mistake he had commited that he will pay for a hundred years.

"why am i thinking of you when i have eleanor?"

he asked to himself when an image of a crying ariadne appeared on his mind. his heart felt heavy and he cried again without knowing why.

ariadne

i stared at the ground while walking at the long corridor of the east wing. i thought back to what happened and i felt so embarrased at my behaviour. it was a good thing that nothing happened and i was put back to my original state.

i looked up when i heard footsteps approaching, only to see a sober sehun who walked past me with no exact thoughts. and when i smelled something different in his scent, i abruptly stopped.

"who were you with?"

i askes with authority in my voice. knowing that he won't be able to resist it because after all, i was and will always be his ruler.

"eleanor"

"did something happen between you two?"

i was surprised when he suddenly stared at me intently with tears clouding his hazel brown eyes. by instinct, i walked up to him and reached my right hand to caress his cheeks in which he responded by leaning closer to my touch.

i smiled sadly.

"forgive me"

i've no need to ask what happened as i can see it in his eyes. i can feel him, can hear his thoughts because i was his mate.