Broken | 28

Post Malone - Wow. ^^

———

Grayson and I had been working on our relationship for the past couple of months. We were working on getting closer and being more vocal about our emotions than before, but we also got a little intimate sometimes, if you know what I mean...

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

We were closer than ever and we'd both completely pushed Dylan out of our lives. He wasn't a good influence, and since I'd gotten with Grayson, he'd become a complete dick.

Anywhere I went with him or even Ty and Hadley, he had some snarky ass comment to make. Like dude, I know I'm sexy and all, but attention makes me kinda flustered. Next time just take a picture, it'll last longer.

I was now off the depression meds that Grayson's mom had prescribed me, too. Also, I didn't have to go to therapy at all anymore, which I was thankful for. Mrs. Jackson said anytime I really needed to talk, I could come to her office or go over to her house with Grayson.

Grayson had finally come out to his parents, as well. His dad wasn't as happy about it as Grayson had hoped but eventually, he got over it. Mrs. Jackson was happy that Grayson had finally accepted who he was and came out as gay, though.

But he didn't come out to hardly anyone at school. Only Dylan, Ty, Hadley, and I knew. I'm guessing that he wasn't ready to take that big of a step as far as coming out of the closet went.

It was understandable, though. He was the star of the football team and really popular at school. That was all he'd known his whole life. If everything suddenly changed and all that disappeared as if Thanos had snapped his fingers or something, he would be so lost.

He was waiting until we graduated to come out to everyone, which was fine with me. As long as we still got to hang out with each other and be gay as fuck, I was okay.

I was also spending more time with Aunt Tammy. We were closer now that I'd warmed up to her a little bit. I finally realized that she could be a bit of an asshole sometimes, but other than that, she was a pretty cool aunt.

She was fine with Grayson and me dating, too. She seemed to like him pretty good. We'd be hanging out in the living room, watching a movie or something and she would go get us food. Like, hell yeah I'll take some free food.

"Boys, the pizza's here!" Oh, speaking of food. I forgot that Mrs. Jackson had ordered us a pizza. I sighed, not wanting to move from between Grayson's legs. We were sitting in a very comfortable position on his bed, watching some movie on Netflix that neither of us was paying attention to.

"Ugh, I don't wanna move..." I sighed, leaning my head against Grayson's chest.

"Me neither," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck, trailing up my jawline. I smiled slightly at that. Grayson was so romantic at times, but other times, as soon as I'd enter his room, he'd throw me on the bed like he was the hunter (ha, see what I did there) and I was the prey.

"Well, if you're hungry then I guess we should go downstairs and get us some food," I said, moving away from Grayson and standing up to stretch my legs.

He stood up as well and caught my wrist, spinning me around and planting a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled slightly and pulled away for a moment.

"What was that for?" I asked, a small smile playing at my lips.

"Because you're a cutie," he replied, turning us back around so we were headed downstairs. He kept his hands around my waist and we basically waddled down the stairs, almost tripping like three times.

We eventually made it to the kitchen, where Mrs. Jackson was putting slices of pizza onto plates.

"You boys ready to eat?" She asked, sliding a plate towards me.

"Hell yeah, I'm hungry!" I half yelled, grabbing the slice of pizza off the plate and taking a large bite out of it. "Mmm."

"I'm guessing you want some too, Gray?" She asked, glancing over at Grayson, who was still holding onto my waist.

"Yeah, you can get me a slice." He nodded his head, letting go of me so he could eat his pizza. We finished our food pretty quickly, washing it down with some soda that Mrs. Jackson gave us, then we headed back upstairs to continue watching a movie.

Once we were on the bed Grayson pulled me close to him, so that my back was against his chest and his head was resting on my shoulder.

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" He asked, smiling slightly at me.

"Eh, not the one we were just watching. It kinda sucked." Grayson nodded his head in agreement.

"Alright, any suggestions, then?"

"Hm, how about a scary movie?" I asked, glancing up at him.

"Alright, which one?" He asked, scrolling over to the scary movie section.

"How about Scream?"

"Alright, I don't think I've ever seen it," Grayson pressed play on the movie and we laid there watching, cracking stupid jokes and eating some snacks that he had beside his nightstand.

I sighed in content, leaning back and looking up at Grayson.

"What?" he asked, smiling slightly.

"I'm happy with you. You literally make me happier than I think I've ever been since I moved here and I'm so glad I met you,"

I swear I saw Grayson blush when I said that. It was the cutest thing ever.

"Really? I knew I was special but I didn't know I was that special..." I grinned, closing my eyes for a moment.

"You're special alright, but not for the reason that you're thinking..." I snickered at the look on Grayson's face, he seemed mildly offended.

"That's a bit hurtful. I'm offended," he stuck his nose in the air, crossing his arms over his chest. I crawled off his lap and sat next to him on the bed.

"You can't stay mad at me, can you?"

He glanced at me from the corner of his eye, then turned fully with a smile on his face.

"Of course not."

I smiled back at him and straddled his waist, leaning down so that he was pinned to the bed. I heard some chick screaming on the TV and turned around for a moment.

"Wow, way to ruin the mood.." I sighed, grabbing the remote and turning the movie off. "Anyways, where were we?"

With that, Grayson smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close and pressing our lips together. Times like this were times that I was so much happier than before. Grayson made me so happy and I was so glad that I'd met him.

We'd had our ups and downs but through all of that, we were still drawn to each other, and if that ain't love, then I don't know what love is.

———————————

OMG THE STORY IS FINALLY OVER SKSKSKSKSKS

I can't believe all of you have stuck with me throughout this cringe-fest and stayed even with my shitty updating schedule.

A thank you to all of my readers, I hope you enjoyed the story. I really enjoyed writing it. This is probably my fav story that I've written so far and I hope y'all liked it too! If you did then make sure to vote and comment! ❤️

Also, be on the lookout for any new stories I might publish! ;)

I doubt I'll do an epilogue for this story since this chapter kinda was one, so this is officially the end. I hope you guys loved it as much as I did! Thanks for reading!