3

Taehyun's POV

[The Next Day]

He's so Handsome!
Is he even real?
Don't you think he's kinda scary?
Shut up he's hot!

There goes the compliments again.

I'm used to it ever since I was a kid. When I was in Kindergarten, my girl classmates asked me to marry them when we grow up.

I walked to class and straight up took my seat.

I grabbed my earphones and listened to some music while waiting for the teacher.

I couldn't hear anything. I liked wearing earphones because it makes me think like I'm in my own peaceful little world.

I liked music alot.

But then, I felt someone removing my earphones harshly.

Who is this guy?

"You're Taehyun right? Come with me." He said as he grabbed my wrists and dragging me outside the room

Who is he and where is he taking me?

"Um. Do i know you?" I asked this chestnut haired guy who's literally dragging me.

"Do you know my sister?" He reversed the question.

I don't even know him, how tf am i supposed to know who his sister is?

"No. Who are you and who is she?" I replied.

"I am Choi Beomgyu, Choi Gyumi's older brother. nice to meet you" he offered his hands.

I shook it.

"What do you want?" I was in a hurry since the teacher might start the class sooner or later.

"What did you tell my sister? Why did you reject her?" He asked me in a cold tone.

Ah. His sister is probabbly the girl who confessed to me yesterday.

"I don't have time for a relationship" i told him honestly and walked back to class.

But he pulled my uniform into his direction.

So it's a sibling thing to pull my uniform huh?

"What?" I asked.

"You don't have to reject her in such a mean way" he said in his harsh tone just like earlier.

"Leave me alone" I responded as i ran away. I was already 7 minutes late.