8

Beomgyu's POV

We arrived at Taehyun's house. I'm still carrying him in my back, yes.

He looked like he's about to fall asleep

"Is this the right one?" I asked Taehyun, making sure we're at the right place

"Mmhm."he just mumbled as his eyes were closed.

I knocked at the house's door because this was the house he pointed out.

A woman in her her late 30s answered the door

She looked surprised as she saw me and Taehyun

"Good afternoon I'm Taehyun's schoolmate, Beomgyu" I said as I smiled sheepishly.

"Good afternoon Beomgyu" she greeted back and smiled but changed into a worried expression as she saw his injured son.

She opened the door for us to get in.

"Taehyun's room is in the second floor, I'll just take care of him later." Mrs. Kang said, guiding me to Taehyun's room.

I carefully placed him in his bed and covered him in a blanket.

"T-thank you." He said in a weak manner

Is he sleeptalking?

Cuteeee.

"I'm sorry. Please get well." I whispered and left.

I was really sorry that i had to hurt him.

"What happened to Taehyun?" His mom asked.

What to answer? What to answer?

"He was beaten up when I saw him. I was really worried." I lied, which i felt bad for doing so.

"Thanks for looking after him." His mom smiled.

"No worries mrs. Kang"

"Are you his classmate?" mrs. kang asked.

"No, but my sister is. And i have heard of him alot" I replied.

"How does he do?" His mom asked again.

"He's popular among girls" I chuckled, remembering my sister who has a massive crush on him.

"Is that so?" His mom laughed along.

"Yeah but he rejects them all" i replied.

"What a heartbreaker." she chuckled. "You should probabbly get going. Your parents are looking for you"

"Thanks mam" I bowed.

"Thank you too. Please look after Taehyun often. He doesn't have any friends" She said.

"I will!~"

I then left Taehyun's house. I'm thinking of visiting him tomorrow because he's likely to be absent cuz of his injury.

I still feel guilty. It hurts seeing Taehyun in pain. But knowing that I caused it makes it more painful than it already is.