18

Taehyun's POV

I can't believe this is happening!

I slapped myself hard, trying to wake myself up in this dream.

I hadn't woke up.

I slapped myself again.

But Beomgyu grabbed my wrists and asked "Why are you hurting yourself?"

"To wake up...?" I chuckled nervously.

He just laughed at me.

"This is reality, Taehyun" He said as he pinched my cheeks. "Cute."

We went outside the car and waved goodbye to mom.

She said she's gonna do her thing, go out to the spa and read books at the library.

So we were told to go inside the arena not soon enough.

I was jumping the whole time. I can't help it.

Beomgyu just laughed silently at me.

"Who's your bias?" He asked me suddenly.

"Jungkook hyung!" I answered. I always admired BTS's maknae because he has a very nice voice and also dances well. He's good at everything.

"I like Taehyung" Beomgyu admitted. "You can be the Jungkook to my Taehyung" he winked.

That made my heart flutter.

I ship Vkook and think they're cute. I think it would be cute if Beomgyu and i get together as well 👉👈

We entered the venue and man, it's already noisy. BTS aren't even on the stage yet.

As Beomgyu promised, we were assigned to the front seats.

We took a seat and I just smiled wide as I'm excited to see them.

I can't imagine being that close to them, Beomgyu shouldn't have. He's too nice-

"Where did you get the money?" I asked as this random thought popped into my head.

"My savings" he said.

"But it's your mon-"

"Shhhh" he sushed me and placed a finger on my lips.

"I would spend a million dollars and even my very last penny just for you, Taehyun." He said as he stared right into my soul.

But this is wrong-

"No need Beomgyu Hyung" I replied. "Money can't buy happiness and my happiness is you"