21

Taehyun's POV

"Hey congrats"
"You guys look cute uwu"
"Stay Strong"
"When is the wedding?"

As we stepped inside the school premises, alot of people complimented us and congratulated us.

I just woke up seeing me and Beomgyu all over my facebook newsfeed.

I didn't know how to react but, it was nice to know that alot of people thinks our relationship is cute.

I just said thankyou all over again.

But I saw a girl, looking at us with a heavy glare and puffy eyes. She looked like she cried the entire night.

It was gyumi.

"What's wrong with my sister in law?" I asked my BOYFRIEND who was beside me.

I told myself a million times that i shouldn't brag about how Beomgyu is my boyfriend because no one wants to hear that he is my boyfriend. They don't care about how Beomgyu is my boyfriend already but I don't care if they care or not cause I'm happy that He's my boyfriend already.

"She ain't over you" Beomgyu whispered.

"Oh..." I mouthed.

We went our classes and moved on like it was a normal day
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kang Taehyun, the principal wants you in the office right now." Beomgyu's homeroom teacher excused me from the class.

Beomgyu hyung was looking down at the floor as if something was wrong.

What is this all about?

I just excused myself out of the classroom and followed.

Beomgyu was just quiet and his hands were shaking the whole time.

I held it so it would stop from shaking.

He just smiled at the ground and whispered to me.

"I'll fight for you, for us."

I didn't know what he meant and why he said that.

But I just said "Thank you" not knowing why he'll do so.