Chapter 2

Jimin's P.O.V.

The next day we were all rushed into costumes and schedules. I didn't have time to think anything, not even about Jungkook.

As far as I knew, I woke up alone and well rested, so it was less bothering to dwell on the memories of last night.

Whatever had happened had happened and I wasn't going into it, not when a concert was about to begin.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Jin hyung asked, patting my head as I leaned against the wall. Make up artists and hair stylists rushing past us in a hurry.

I nodded shakily, "I am just tensed."

"You worry too much Jimin, you are going to do just fine."

"... I don't know Jin hyung, my voice has been failing me this year."

"Happens to everyone," he consoled me.

We were cut short when the staff told us to line up for our last minute rehearsals.

"I hope I do fine."

I didn't miss the way Jungkook's eye followed me as I left with Jin hyung, I didn't even know he had been there. Jungkook was one strange kid.

--

The concert had been a blast, we were all very happy to see the army, to feel the euphoria. But at the same time we knew we would have to leave for home the next day. The concert was scheduled for two days, so today had been the first, tomorrow would be the last and due to tight schedule, we had to leave the same day our concert ended. I am sure I would be jet lagged, and with no rest I would feel it the most.

I watched as Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung discussed something with Hobi hyung, all of them dead serious. 

While Tae was with Jin hyung, both of them exchanging playful taps.

And Jungkook... was nowhere to be found.

Where was he?

"Jin hyung, Tae," I called them both, garnering their attention pretty quickly. "Have you two seen Jungkook?"

Tae frowned, scratching his head as if it would help him remember, while Jin hyung looked around for better knowledge.

"He went for the restroom," I heard Namjoon hyung say, as he made his way towards us, Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung following him, "he was complaining about slight ache in his stomach."

"Told him to not eat those cup Ramen before the performance," Yoongi hyung mumbled tersely.

"He never listens," I sighed.

"He is always hungry these days, the growing boy."

I would have laughed at Jin hyung's comment as did everyone else, but I didn't have it in me to even invest that much strength. Also, the comment brought up a strange feeling in me.

I knew Jungkook was a growing boy, he had been so... he was even taller than me now, broader.

I pouted, a bit jealous of his body type. I didn't have that kind of a built, so it was impossible for me to gain those extra muscles. I had been insecure for a long time, but I was maturing from that phase, slowly but steadily. 

"Jimin-ah?" 

My attention was snapped by the call of my name, and I saw everyone looking at me curiously.

"What?"

Tae snorted, "Nothing, you just looked lost for a minute."

"I was just thinking if I had been taller and broader like Jungkook than I would have looked handsome too, not that I am not, but you know..."