Chapter 9

Jimin's P.O.V.

Well Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung did not bother us the entire week after that incident. They kept quiet minding their own business and I was sure they wouldn't intervene until and unless very necessary.

I decided it was better this way. But their eyeing and staring was definitely getting on my nerves. Like why did they not act normal now, well Jin hyung was champion in being the silent observer, but Namjoon hyung was getting awkward around us, like whenever I would approach him, he would look at Jungkook and then back at me, as if asking for permission... from Jungkook?

It was weird.

Well the good thing was that Jungkook wasn't adamant on changing our rooms anymore, more specifically mine. He was being silent about his defeat but he gave up after the manager nim strictly forbade him from doing so.

Now at present we were recording our MV, for the later release date. And Namjoon Hyung was busy rehearsing his parts with Hobi hyung. Rapping and all that. Which I wasn't particularly good at.

Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung were sitting right in front of me, talking about some coffee shop they saw around the corner on the street. It was just a random discussion, but it felt nice, relaxing even, to hear them both gossip like teenagers, excited about small stuff.

Taehyung was currently shooting his part, so the repeat music blaring at distance actually made me cringe, there was a limit to how much one can hear a part of a song on repeat.

Jungkook was again, missing. He was planning something, I knew that, but he was not around, I had seen him leave the shoot a while ago. Although his part was done for today, he rarely ever left my sight for long. So I was expecting him to come back soon.

I knew it was pathetic to have so much concern for one person that you constantly thought about him, but I couldn't help it. He hadn't touched me after that day, and it made me slightly restless. Not that I was scared or anything, since he was still always sticking close to me, it was just that... I had become accustomed to his random touches, without those it felt less emotional. Having contact with him was never my favorite, it always made me nervous, but I had realized as of late that I liked it a lot when he would just touch me out of nowhere, at times my waist or my hand. It felt intimate to me and that was what I was boggled about. 

Because since when was I this invested in Jungkook, the soft stuff he purposefully did in crowd with me. 

"Jimin-shi," called someone, getting my attention immediately. I groaned internally, it was my new stylist. He was actually the senior most in out company, but because my own stylist noona was absent, he took over. 

The fun fact was that the man was my father's age, but he behaved in a manner which made me uncomfortable. He touched too much when applying touch ups, and he was calling upon me to check my makeup and hair regularly. When there was no need to be so invested in me.

Even Taehyung and Jin hyung had more parts than me, but he wasn't even bothered about them. Saying they had their own stylists for that.

"Coming!" I replied back to the tall man, for being older than most, he defiantly wore tight fitting clothes a bit too snugly.

He was smart in looks, with short hair, keen eyes and carefully crafted beard line, yet there was this creepy aura around him, which made me sick.

Before I marched to him though, Yoongi hyung gave me a piercing gaze, just a flicker and I felt a little more relaxed. It seemed like he had felt my discomfort.

"What are we doing now?" I asked the man, moving to stand in front of him, the rest of the studio abuzz with camera crew and other staff members, "I think I am good enough."